Alternate UT2004 Splash Logo's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
I'm not really in love with the official one, maybe you feel the same (teh box art 0wns though!) ;). Here ya go:

EDIT:I've updated the second one, got my hands on a nicer logo (Thanks Raffi).

ut2004logo.jpg

ut2004logo_2.jpg

Attachments

• UT2004Logo.zip
    117.2 KB · Views: 2,163
  • UT2004Logo2.zip
    110.9 KB · Views: 524

-=[TracerTong]=-

I could have sworn I was wearing a hat!
Sparky said:
I'm not really in love with the official one, maybe you feel the same (teh box art 0wns though!) ;). Here ya go:

[i mg]http://sparky.beyondunreal.com/news_images/ut2004logo.jpg[/img]

[i mg]http://sparky.beyondunreal.com/news_images/ut2004logo_2.jpg[/img]
Very nice indeed Sparky!
I never thought of changing the GAME load screen. Excellent! :tup:

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Great screens, Sparky. :)

I wonder if there's a way to cycle loading screens, in the same way the GOTY edition of UT did. That'd be a nice touch. :)

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
why the ESRB notice crap? I was aware of it the first 30 times I launched hte game. (how about a microscopic font in an almost-black color?)

Last edited:

NiteX

Unreal Junky
Feb 11, 2004
La
Zaccix said:
Great screens, Sparky. :)

I wonder if there's a way to cycle loading screens, in the same way the GOTY edition of UT did. That'd be a nice touch. :)

Yea, I was thinking the exact same thing, I remember Unreal 2 also had a cycle of different splash screens, I dont like the idea of replacing the orginial but I do like the new ones.

Oreo Twist

One BuF Cookie
Sep 13, 2001
stillwater,ok
Visit site
a little help?

Ive managed to get my own loading screen working, howver UT seems to want to cut it in half and swap the two sides, how do I make it stop doing this? Sure I could just pre-mirror the sides(did that once before) but that option doesnt make me happy. And help with that, or general tips on creating these would be appreciated.
Thanks
_Oreo

-=[TracerTong]=-

I could have sworn I was wearing a hat!
Oreo Twist said:
Ive managed to get my own loading screen working, howver UT seems to want to cut it in half and swap the two sides, how do I make it stop doing this? Sure I could just pre-mirror the sides(did that once before) but that option doesnt make me happy. And help with that, or general tips on creating these would be appreciated.
Thanks
_Oreo
The splash screens are a specific size... I've made a simple tutorial for making tyour own screens...

TracerTongs UT2004 Splash Screen Tutorial

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
NiteX said:
Yea, I was thinking the exact same thing, I remember Unreal 2 also had a cycle of different splash screens, I dont like the idea of replacing the orginial but I do like the new ones.

/me slaps NiteX around a bit with a sock full of quarters! :D

MikeMaster

Dec 14, 2003
Nice screens, kinda gave me the inspiration to do one for a MOD for ut2004 im working on. Its coming along nicely. But one question, I cant find anywhere where it gives the splash screen size specification, so i can change it to suit me, it has to be posible?

[edit] I dunno why but it wont work, when I try to load UT2004 it just doesnt load .... the dimensions are 512x408 which is same as the other one...

Last edited: