PDA

View Full Version : The spam thread

Raden
1st Apr 2004, 11:14 PM
Yeah, it's spam. You know what spam is, so lets get to it.

Why? I don't know, something to do around here.

Only a couple rules: don't post pure spam like MILK SPONGE CHEESE, make it english, and don't double or triple post etc. That's about it.

So, I like cookies.

Darkness(AW)
2nd Apr 2004, 12:34 PM
If you mean that you don't like colorful butterflies, I guess I can't understand you.

Raden
2nd Apr 2004, 07:16 PM
WOT AER YUO TALKINGA BOUT with the butterflies. I'm saying I like cheese. cookies. Cheese cookies.

Come to think of it, that doesn't sound very good at all.

God damn it we need more people posting, it's pretty bad when a spam thread gets no replies.

Darkness(AW)
3rd Apr 2004, 03:06 PM
Haha, you're right Nem. It looks like everyone disappeared due to lack of activity on Modsquad (a.k.a Reviews)...

I myself don't like spam threads at all, I was just trying to help things here, you know. Even though I hate Ut2k3, and probably will hate Ut2k4 (cuz I still haven't played it, and don't want to), I like UT, and that's all.

Ahm... by the way, what about the cookies? Cheese cookies? Which cheese you're talking about? Made of cow milk or butterfly milk? I find butterfly cheese better, as it's colorful and sweet. Nice for children.

Man, I can't say a sentence w/o butterflies here...

Raden
3rd Apr 2004, 06:11 PM
hey now, UT2K4 is not like UT2K3 at all. You're missing out. Give it a shot man. Don't diss it if you haven't even played it.

Darkness(AW)
3rd Apr 2004, 06:35 PM
Aw... that's because you haven't seem my computer :P