Small mutator I gots ta have

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Infinite Ammo, plain and simply. There's a slight problem with ammo counts of one, however, the mutator doesn't grant more ammo in time to prevent the weapon from draining. Is it possible to just lock ammo counts at their defaults and not allow them to decrement at all? ie. Firing a redeemer with an ammo count of 1 will keep it at 1. On the other hand, if you had a link gun with 999 ammo thanks to allammo or something, it would keep the ammo count at 999 (and not decrement ammo until it reached its default of 220.)

Someone help? :)

Thanks.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
grrr

Even Ground already has this in it :)

I can make one that doesn't have all the other added benefits of EvenGround though.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I'd rather wait until A: I'm sure the FPS drop has been fixed and B: the bug in Onslaught is dixed (with the map etc.)

Besides, with WS you have to set every weapon individually. Not something I'm looking to do.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
almost. I have someone working on it because I have so little time. I might work on it though very soon. We'll see tonight. :)

they are also working on Custom Species Stats for me, becuase I wanted to get them both released.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Yeah I seem to have been the only one who's suffered that problem. I get about 60 FPS in UT2K3 (about 50 in 2K4) and when I make changes to the weapons using Weaponstuff, throughout the course of the game my FPS will dip little by little until finally I'm riding along on 20 FPS. It's not fun. Will said he fixed it once but he just slowed it down. He says it's really fixed now but I'm very skeptical (after what happened, why wouldn't I be :p)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
lol neme I have work! My life is so hectic right now :p I'll do it tonight if I can figure out how to get my script to compile for 2004...

[edit]don't you have a messenger? add me :p

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
excuses, excuses, do it ;)

I've got MSN but I'm not on it much.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Sir_Brizz said:
thanks for reminding me....be right back!
Is this what you are looking for?

Note that you will notice the ammo amounts drop occasionally, but they go right back up :)

[edit]

not quite sure what was going on with this one...well that clears up a few things? I was wondering why there was only two files when there whould have been three!!!! :mad:

Attachments

• FullAmmo.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Sir_Brizz said:
Is this what you are looking for?

Note that you will notice the ammo amounts drop occasionally, but they go right back up :)
I'll try it after work today but what I'm concerned about is stuff like the redeemer that has an ammo count of 1. If it goes to zero the weapon will empty.

Then again this might lock it at 999, that would work too :p

edit: Okay I had time, I tried it now, it doesn't show up in the mutator list.

edit 2: :con: for whatever reason the .UCL file won't copy to the system folder. After moving the files there I did a "Find Files and Folders" search for fullammo and it only returned the .INT file and the zip file as rersults. It's like the UCL file gets deleted or something.

edit 3: It does get deleted! I opened the UT2K4/System folder, moved the file in there so I could watch it copy, and it went in.... started the game and it's f*cking gone again!! The UCL file keeps getting deleted!

Last edited by a moderator: