PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to a PC near you :)

klasnic
31st Mar 2004, 11:53 PM
As promised here's an exclusive :) preview of my newest skin Hyperion. This is one I left out of my forthcoming skin pack 'TeamEx...' as it didn't fit in with the theme. These'll be uploaded to SkinCity later today for anyone that wants 'em and they'll be on the site soon :)

BabyEater
1st Apr 2004, 01:06 AM
I really like the metallic sheen you've given him. Give's him a throwback shogun kind of look. And high-five for the team colors! :D

klasnic
1st Apr 2004, 01:02 PM
Thanks :) I did think he looked kinda shogun(ey) meself - Just turned out that way, not intentional... But there's an idea for all our oriental fiends :)

klasnic
1st Apr 2004, 01:03 PM
:rofl: and :eek: friends I mean!

klasnic
21st Apr 2004, 05:17 PM
And i quote;

Hi
Acsualy I have already and very like it your skin
I hope you make more hot male models or skins
there is so many hot female skins but not much male for Girls so
Look at your skin so hot !
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img10&image=Shot00209.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img10&image=Shot002090.jpg

thanks Buffy :D

graboid
22nd Apr 2004, 05:18 PM
I have him and he rocks now I just wanna know!!! What map is that I want it lol!

klasnic
22nd Apr 2004, 05:22 PM
The map is DM-2019 it was for 2k3 but i suppose it's out for 2k4. it's a huge map tho and you need a really high spec to run it ;)

graboid
22nd Apr 2004, 05:27 PM
so I guess my 850mhz won't do it huh? lol. Thanx for the info and cool map. Hey klasnic do mind if I post a picture of my romulus2 here? I'm gonna be submitting him to skincity next week?

klasnic
22nd Apr 2004, 06:12 PM
lol, you can post him wherever you want - he's yours not mine :)

graboid
22nd Apr 2004, 06:34 PM
Thanx man here r all 3 skins tdm/ctf skins r with it. Oh and klasnic you have first priority if you want him. e-mail me gorothon@yahoo.com as a matter of fact if anyone wants him reply to this and I'll send him your way.Please leave your e-mail when posting thanks (I don't send viruses, worms, etc...) just the skins I have. and without further ado. Enjoy these and if you want them before skincity e-mail me or reply Thanx! :D