Moving closer to the P90 Scope

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Is there any way to move your eye closer to the P90 scope. It feels like I am holding the gun at arms length while trying to look through the scope. Makes it hell to aim. It should be like the Aimpoint scope on the MP5. P90 scope is too tiny. My eye just needs to be closer so more of the scope is visible. Also could we please get rid of the corny target markings on it and make it a red dot.
Also, please enable a laser aiming module on it and the MP5 since these are CQB weapons. Also a flashlight on the MP5 as well.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
first of all, this goes in 'new version suggestions'.

second of all, there is a server-side mutator by yurch that allows you to zoom in to 50 degrees, thus closer to the "scope" (aimpoint).

The corny target markings are on it because its a corny gun, but those are the realistic ones used in real life. In bright light, the red lines should dissappear and leave a white circle and dot. In low light, the white circle and dot dissappear and reveal red lines:
all shown in an animated gif here: http://remtek.com/arms/fn/p90/sights/

What would be your use in the LAM? I find its only useful on long range missions where i want to mark a location for my teammates (ie: go here, kill this guy, put a claymore there). In real life it may have some uses, but in the game it only reveals your location, unless you have thought of something i haven't.

The flashlight would be a nice addition, but everyone is going to tell you that this means a new model with a flashlight for every animation.

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
It's intended to be a "long eye relief" optical tube. The "thickness" of the sides is a bit off, but it's close enough .

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Well, Im getting more used to it now and like it, but yeah the thickness on the sides is what seems to cause the most problems. You kind of lose the target there. Played a dark map and now I see how the sights work. Thats really neat.