Concept - Unreal PacMan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donator

Jun 26, 2003
Vienna
Visit site
Since this is the "concept discussion board" now, here's a game concept that came to my mind when playing a noobish custom map recently that was absolutely stuffed with adrenaline...

Unreal PAC MAN!

Set four high level bots up in a team against the player, name'em Inky, Winky, Pinky and...and... I just can't remember how the fourth ghost was called in PacMan... with everyone at 1 health, shieldguns only and only the player able to pick up adrenaline. Out of boredom I created a custom adrenaline pickup that uses the skyball mesh and the classic *wonka, wonka* PacMan noise as pickup sound, as well as a simple Bot.Controller check so it can not be picked up by artificially controlled players. Pretty sick. Experts, try instagib ;)

soldat

resident potato
Oct 28, 2002
the corner pocket
Visit site
of course you gotta include the top-down viewpoint.

maybe spawn adrenaline at all the path nodes, and in straight lines in between the closest two nodes. and each time you collect them all, increase gametime (via slomo).