PDA

View Full Version : UT2004 Assault Rifle Modification

Fustrun
30th Mar 2004, 09:35 AM
Ok its me again (-8 . . .
Hhhhmmmm if u kind people can lend me a hand with this i will be most glad with it (-8

1. I have switched the assault rifle with a desert eagle and you can pickup dual of them as the Assault rifle and what i want to do is when in dual mode I can delay the fire in each hand i mean in the first time you press fire it fires from the left gun and at second from the right gun something like the dual barettas in counter strike . . .

2.I have replaced the ammo pickup class but when i kill the Second fire class(The grenade fire class)When i pick up the ammo it wont give me the ammo but when i bring up the class again of the Alt fire it adds ammo of grenades and bullets and i dont think any one heard of a Grenade launching desert eagle (-8 so i would be most happy for assisstance . . .

Thanks

SamMaster
30th Mar 2004, 10:15 AM
what does alt fire do?

Fustrun
30th Mar 2004, 10:28 AM
Now ?
Its launching grenades . . . (-8
As the original ut2004 AssaultRifle

{GOD}Urbanite
30th Mar 2004, 09:56 PM
there is a desert eagle for 2k4 or are you talking about 2k3? and if its 2k4 can you tell me how i can get my hands on it?

Fustrun
31st Mar 2004, 05:26 AM
Its my desert eagle . . .
No one knows how to do this ?
I mean where are all the coders ?

Postal
31st Mar 2004, 09:52 AM
So hows Oli doing. I tried to e-mail him a little while back and couldnt get in contact with him.

You need to go to the weapon class, and where it lists firemodes, go to firemode[1] (altfire) and change it to something else.'

I think thats what you mean.