Super Weapons X v1.7 Released! YAY!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
The newest version of the Super Weapons X is here! It now includes some much needed fixes, as well as some improvements, and a new weapon, the Retro-Plasma Sniper Cannon!

Go get it here before you become uncool!

Here are the changes:
- Files now under one package
- New sniper weapon replacement with its own model (made by yours truely :D )
- SFCX has its "sounds killing my speakers" problem fixed
- BWGX no longer lags the heck out of the game
- Compresed textures for a smaller size with no quality loss

You still reading this? GO GET IT!

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
yes, do, no one's going to play 2K3 anymore. Hell, no one but bots played 2K3 for the last few months anyway. I especially want the Magma Gun and the Super Chaingun damn it. :D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
what, conversion to 2K4 almost done? Already?

man, me love you long time :D

yours is going to end up being the first non sh*tty sniper rifle remake of a weapon pack for 2K4. :D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I summon everything I want anyway so when its converted, if there's bugs like that but they actually work right, GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE I MISS SUPERWEAPONS GOD DAMN IT
:D

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Well

Its mostly pritty nice, I like that minigun. Lavagun didnt work at all. The new model nice, I like it. Perhaps try it a bit smaller, or offset more down and right.

Icon offsets are wrong.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I'd like to see the RPAR use the current assault rifle model. Damn I love that model.

The Magma Gun suffers from the "I-ain't-got-no-ammo blues", in that it never has ammo, even after "allammo". This is uncool. :(

The sniper rifle, I don't really care for.... super rocket launcher isn't great, only thing is it locks better. However, the Black and White gun is nice. Fire the black projectile at the ground, then crouch and fire the light through it and you can fire in a straight line. :D

The best of course is the minigun.

Thanks for the port, this'll hold me over :D

edit: The altfire on the SWGG lags even my computer. Might be all the explosions but then you would think that since my XP2400 can handle anything else in UT2K4 it'd be able to handle that. Think you could optimize that a bit maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:

SamMaster

Maybe. It doesn't lag my XP1600+ and R9000 np (and sdram system mem)

As for the magma gun thing, its fixed. SRLX is actualy more powerfull and flings vehicles quite good. And try shooting the light at the vehicles :)

And the f*cking minigun won't swap in the ammoracks!

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Okay I found a large bug with the Black and White Gun but I love it and if you fix it I'm not downloading the later versions. :p

The primary fire heals nodes at a rather alarming rate, it's insane. You know how much a node heals itself every second? The BWGX can heal about that much in the same time.

DON'T FIX THIS!! :p

SamMaster

I don't intend to ;) and it should now heal friendly vehicles.

Its updated now! More bug fixes, including the weapon racks, as well as some other tweeks, like the RPAR primary being good to kill the passengers of the vehicles and leaving those mostly intact. Enjoy! :D