After killing an enemy he should drop a pack of his type as a reward.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo_Boy

Incindiary
Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
As a reward to players attacking entrenched enemies when killing an enemy they could drop a pack of their type.

This is similar to what's done in many other games, like Medal of Honor and Tribes 2.

Waddya think?

Mar 6, 2004
Tapeworm said:
I can't imagine a Ranger speeding round a level in close combat using the rocket launcher.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! "hey, look at that ranger? he's shooting rockets out while jumping like crazy"

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
yeah maby make it if they have ammo left and ur the same class u can get that as well since im alwase needing turrets when im a tech and seems i kill alot of techs that have them LOL

also should make a mute that lets a tech hack enimy turrets :D maby keep there defult color but add a faint glow of the other teams color so if ur paying attention u can take them out :)

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
sounds interesting, but what about terminals where u can change the class u are without dyin, but u need to get ammo after words...

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
but i have to say that u will have to start at the same health on top of it... and here is an example...

if a gunner has 50 health and 300 sheild and he switches to a ranger he get tehe followin... 50 health and 100 shield, but he needs to resupply since he is out on everythin...

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
takwu said:
"I need supplies!"
*Dumb_Gunner got sniped by Sneaky's keen eye.*
"Thanks!"

i read my name?! .. anyway, a skilled sniper would get to many shield and ammo packs to never run out of anything.

Dandeloreon1984 said:
sounds interesting, but what about terminals where u can change the class u are without dyin, but u need to get ammo after words...

i don't see the problem to wait untill you are dead to change to another class. when there is the need to change the class quickly it's still better to use your suicide-key. that's much faster than having to look for a station to change and walk there and back again. and -50 points for a suicide don't really hurt.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
lol i would be industructable i headshot more rangers with my Rocket launcher then they get me with their sniper rifle
only problem with that is will be the TKers.
i think the drop weapon would be cool
(gunner with gas LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.