My New Skinpack {shameless plug}

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BabyEater

Master of Poppycockery
Well, I've been newbing my way around Upaint and whatnot and will be ready to put out a five or six skin pack pretty soon. The problem is: I have no clue where or how to upload/submit them. Anybody have any ideas?

promo.jpg

BabyEater

Master of Poppycockery
Alright, I've submitted a link to a hosted file to SkinCity. UnrealHQ, unfortunately, has a PHP submission form where you must include the file. Well, it times out before all 30 mb are uploaded, so ::shrug:: I wish people would freakin use FTP. :p

Anyway, if you would like what I've got done so far, PM me and I'll send you a link to the file. But it is a beta release, I guess, and is still subject to change pending feedback from SkinCity.

In the meantime, here's a pic of all five skins.

speculum.jpg