How do i stop cars from spawning like mad in my ut2k4 map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadowkiller

Mar 28, 2004
I got your mod that will alow you to put cars in any game type and i put a scorpion factory in my map but as soon as the scorpion is outta the way another 1 instanty spawns and soon there is 20 scorpion driving around. How do i make it spawn only 1 and wait about 5 sec after that 1 has died b4 it spawns another?

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
ah, this is easy to fix (i'm resumin you're using VSOverride)

well, go to the VSOverride actor and set bRespawnVehicles to false
then you need to use ASVehicleFactories. this is important seeing as only they work at the moment :(
under the factory's properties, set the vehicle you want (under VehicleFactory)
then go under ASVehicleFactory on the properties and set bRespawnWhenDestroyed to True, and then set RespawnTime to 5. Now test your level and the vehicle should respawn 5 seconds after being destroyed (but someone must get in the vehicle at least once before it can be damaged)