Sn!pes-- official scope addon 1.5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Timmay

Heres a mirror to the latest version of Sn!pes 1.5, the scope addon from Atari

http://i.got.banned/o.no!

T

Timmay

SCANNED

I scanned it with av, its clean

scan it, its 100% safe....

T

Timmay

Its an exe because its a self-executing archive noob... and addons are always late.... and scan it for yourself... Im not the one who made the program, go hound Atari not me. Im not even the one who made the mirror

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Timmay said:
Its an exe because its a self-executing archive noob... and addons are always late.... and scan it for yourself... Im not the one who made the program, go hound Atari not me. Im not even the one who made the mirror

not a good attitude to have being new in a community. In your position I wouldn't be calling anyone a "noob" since you dont really know anyone here.

we just dont want to get a virus, is that so awful or something? I'll look around but I dont even think I've heard of this add-on or anything.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
When I click that link, F-Secure tells me I have a trojan. Nothing else triggers it for whatever reason. To be safe, I'll scan and report back if I have a trojan or if it's being triggered by this link (funny how I've downloaded about thirty things today and nothing else had a virus, and the last thing I downloaded was an AVI in ZIP form that F-Secure said was clean. If F-Secure says its clean, it's clean.)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
ROTF! We're going to believe the person that posted the link in the first place on wether it's a virus or not. Comon dude get a clue. The best course of action for you is to sit quietly untill someone confirms what it really is.

Mr Evi1

Mar 22, 2002
UK
come.to
Timmay said:
Oh I'm a noob now am I? Thanks for pointing that out, it was really helpful. Why does it need to be a self-extracting archive? It's not as if there is anyone who doesn't have WinZIP or equivalent installed. Almost no one ever distributes sfx archives exactly because of the concerns expressed in this thread.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
It's a virus. I'll be reporting this thread. DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK, you will get a Backdoor.Delf.Is trojan.

Here's hoping you get banned. :tup:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I'd like to say it again since some people will be stupid enough to do it anyway.

THAT FILE IS A VIRUS. DO NOT OPEN IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.