I MADE PIC O' THE DAY!!!! YAY!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
Tried that mutator last night... definately one of the best yet, can always use more comedy during gameplay. That new Dennis Leary soundpak is good for a few laughs too...

bullet2.gif

I feel wet.. am I bleeding?

BeZerKeR

Feb 12, 2000
hometown.aol.com
I'm famous!!! ok, not really. But my pic got the www.utcenter.com pic of the day! it's a fatty shock combo that just went HUGE!!! (it's kinda embarrasing though, cuz if you read the hud chat, I took it in the crotch...) LOL /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
"Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows...
...nor do I"
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
LOL. First off, congrats. That's cool.

So, what does the announcer say when you take it in the crotch? Does he say it in a really high pitched voice? Is there a special crotch shot animation for your character, like does he grab his crotch and his eyes roll up or something as he honks all over? Do two little testicle giblets come bouncing out with all the blood?

Crotchmaster. I gotta download it this weekend. Too funny.

bullet2.gif

Daphne is the orphan, still searching for her roots. She likes concert blisters and leather boots and knows one fact, her act is to get loose.

BeZerKeR

Feb 12, 2000
hometown.aol.com
he quite loudly yells CROTCH SHOT! and the guys who made the mutator are working on an advanced version with new death animations!!! (you do grab your nutz before ya go down now as it is...) I love this mutator. Now if someone would just make a fart-bomb mutator for the people who sneak up behind ya...

bullet2.gif

...nor do I"

Ratch

Jan 25, 2000
Holland
Visit site
Hmm, well that sounds like a pretty good mutator... CROTCH SHOT!

Where can I download that one?

bullet2.gif

Ever noticed every flak grenade has a smile on top of it? :)

Wha... HOW?

How did you get a combo that huge?

Or am I just dumb and it's just a little photoshop?

Or am I dumb and it's something that's in the game that I don't know about?

bullet2.gif

The Monkeys are ruining my concentration by punching each other in the genitals. I tried to stop them, but they just punched me in the genitals. At first it was funny, but now it's just annoying.

BeZerKeR

Feb 12, 2000
hometown.aol.com
honestly i have no idea. it was a shot from a bot. I froze the game to take a stroll around and there it was. I had another one happen today in one of the new add-on maps too. also from a bot. I wish i knew how. the only thing i can think of is maybe two alt fires hit from two bots when a normal fire hit em? who knows?

bullet2.gif

...nor do I"

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
If you use "Playersonly" and do a combo, it won't fade away while growing, so it stops when it reaches its maximum size. That's why it looks so big (i've been experimenting on this with the instacombo mutator, to get HUGE combo explosions)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I thought BoogityBoy found his old name on the forum. Yeah, the crotchshot mutator's funny.

I found the problem online was that during Face, I wouldn't even bother with the flag, I'd just sit there sniping at people's private parts to hear the announcer say 'CROTCHSHOT!'

badmaninheaven

Powerslave
Jun 8, 2001
Green Hell.
Look up two posts and you'll see a link to the crotch shot mutator to load in. Some online servers run it, not many though and I couldn't remember which ones were.
Pardon me MOrety .I overlooked it ! The sheer thought of doing the crotchshot livened my imagination (which is now runnin leaps and bounds );)