PDA

View Full Version : claiming a map

-Firefly-
20th Mar 2004, 10:14 AM
ok its not working for me. I uploaded the Zip file, and it did say it was sucessful. File name is CTF-(Vp)Hit'N'Run and the ZIP file name is (Vp)Hit'N'Run spelled exactly with same caps and all. But evertime i try to claim the map it says it has not been uploaded. So i tried to upload it again buti get denied, im assuming the server only allows one file for a map, so that means my map is uploaded. . .?

MassChAoS
20th Mar 2004, 11:32 AM
First, I'd suggest not using single quotes in the filename... second, the filename contains a .zip extension.

-Firefly-
20th Mar 2004, 11:59 AM
ok forget to type the ZIP file extension above, but i did when i was trying to claim the map

-Firefly-
20th Mar 2004, 12:03 PM
ok well u were right in your suggestion not to use the ' ', for some reason it wouldnt see it. Thanks

MassChAoS
20th Mar 2004, 12:34 PM
I could fix that problem, but I'd rather not have maps with singlequotes in the filename. Besides, the submission page gives the valid characters for a filename.

Starman
27th Mar 2004, 05:43 PM
I just uploaded a file called CTF-Lucius2004.zip. No quotes or anything. After the successful upload, I claimed it, only for the site to tell me that I only have to do it once. I did do it once.

Mike

MassChAoS
27th Mar 2004, 05:49 PM
It was already claimed... should show up tomorrow