Fun levels

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I3lackCat_777

Sweeeeet!
Mar 18, 2004
www.pcclan777.tk
Hey i was wanting to know every ones favorite new levels
cause i have not had to much free time to play UT 2004 and when i get some i want to know some of the best levels to join

so plz feel free to post ur levels that u like

ShadowFox

Feb 14, 2004
Glacier is awesome.

ArcticStronghold.
Frozentundra (?)
Convoy
AbsoluteZero (? Glacier like CTF map)
DM-1on1 Corrogation

Good stuff.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Depends on what you like to play...

There's an incredible variety of map types in this game, so there's something for everyone. Some of my favorites off of the top of my head:

CTF:
CTF-Moondragon - apart from the hole in the map, it's a lot of fun. It's huge and it has a nice variety of playing areas. Bonus - it's a rare Chinese theme and has all the detail you'd expect in an ElChicoverde map.

CTF-GrassyKnoll - unlike any other Unreal retail map. Little bases separated by a wooded hill. It's fun fragging outdoors!

CTF-GrendelKeep - already a favorite DM map... doubled up, it makes a surprisingly good CTF map.

CTF-Smote - Atmosphere and very cool little bases, complete with dungeons and working portcullises.

DM:
DM-DesertIsle - it will remind people of Antalus, but it has a feel all of its own. It's such a natural setting that it really stands out.

DM-Goliath - HUGE. Oh yes, and it kicks ass. It's open and varied very much like a good Quake 2 map... with Unreal style, of course.

DM-Rrajigar - this map SCREAMS Unreal. It's like DM'ing in the mines and it's beautiful.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Rrajigar definitely.

I actually eh...like Mothership...yes go ahead flame me :p for some reason I think it's pretty fun! Sure you dont have the freedom expected but I really like everything about it, it also feels quite U1 (skaarj textures hit the spot)

DM-Deck17-VERY worthy successor to Deck16

DM-Goliath - wow...just...wow. Proves that you dont need 5,000 static meshes for a map to look incredible and play the same.

ONS-ArticStronghold - Awesome! the design and everything loads of fun!

ONS-Dawn - oooh so fun! The layout is great because it's slightly smaller than most ons maps and very wide open. Makes for a ton of interesting gameplay

I think I'm going to stop here and say the maps that I'm disappointed with:

DM-Gestalt (I Think) interesting idea and everything but imo, the lighting sucks and the map is just too dark and a few other things. It just doesnt feel right imo but it still is pretty fun

other than that, every other map I've played is awesome. I give the level design a nice big happy :tup:

Undefined

Unblowupable
Mar 17, 2004
DM-Goliath is an amazing map... I LOVE it. And even though it is ****ing huge, it still plays beautifully as a 1v1 map.