PDA

View Full Version : BrAgGiNg DoNe HeRe

i_am_Loki
18th Mar 2004, 04:26 PM
All that bragging top score Etc. Fraged an enemy + with arty + head shot + return arty + frag jugger :-p that kind of stuff. (i didn't really do that) but anyway be sure to post Screen Shots or no one will beleive u.. unless u say.. "Fragged Player +100" :-p

Xaero
18th Mar 2004, 04:37 PM
heh..well...I'll start off...

couple of days ago on Sunset Beach on MyUnreal. My team had both artifacts early, but no energy. I was carrying one artifact, the other arty carrier and someone else were around the node doing defense. We fended off a small rush, but someone did manage to sneak out with an arty out a teleporter. I chased after him. He hopped in the harby, I jumped on top. as he starts speeding away, I'm just sitting on top dropping EMP's strait down. Right about the time he gets to the edge of the garage, I kill the harby and live, recover the artifact, and make it back to the node room with cover from ~S~Cage. It dont sound like anything special all typed out, but it was a damn cool. :D

i_am_Loki
18th Mar 2004, 04:42 PM
Don't Know how well that SS can be read but..
- Top Player Frager - 25
- Frag Jugger - 1
- Frag Base Defender - 26
- Top Score in game 12450

I know u guys can top that most any day but its my Record so far :D

Xaero
18th Mar 2004, 04:45 PM
OMG! Its Photoshopped!!

um..anyway...12K isnt anything to sneeze at ;)

i_am_Loki
18th Mar 2004, 04:45 PM
heh..well...I'll start off...

couple of days ago on Sunset Beach on MyUnreal. My team had both artifacts early, but no energy. I was carrying one artifact, the other arty carrier and someone else were around the node doing defense. We fended off a small rush, but someone did manage to sneak out with an arty out a teleporter. I chased after him. He hopped in the harby, I jumped on top. as he starts speeding away, I'm just sitting on top dropping EMP's strait down. Right about the time he gets to the edge of the garage, I kill the harby and live, recover the artifact, and make it back to the node room with cover from ~S~Cage. It dont sound like anything special all typed out, but it was a damn cool. :D

I love it when the enemy is stupid enough to stay in the vehicle long enough to get blown up.. like the jugger or somethin where it takes 5-6 EMP's to blow it :-p

i_am_Loki
18th Mar 2004, 04:48 PM
OMG! Its Photoshopped!!

um..anyway...12K isnt anything to sneeze at ;)

lol yes photoshoped to reduce the file size and draw lines but other than that, that's all i used photoshop for. :rolleyes: I was afraid the "doctoring" issue would come up.. but i never thought so quickly. :-p

Brainiacus
18th Mar 2004, 05:01 PM
I once killed a person. I think I scored 100 points. :D

PF Prophet
18th Mar 2004, 05:11 PM
got 350pts for killing 2 arti carryers last night in a tank well one in the tank the other with my sniper as he tryed to run away LOL snap shot and got em in the head was funny he was sooo pissed :D

Dragon_Myr
18th Mar 2004, 05:16 PM
I once played, left a server because it became unplayably laggy, then returned after getting a snack and got killed by my own auto-turret.

btw--that was at 2 am. I was half asleep. @_@

Tis why I try to play as gunner as much as possible now. :P Ranger depending on the map too. Only time I play as tech now is if I think someone else is doing a bad job.

-Myr

Naib
18th Mar 2004, 05:19 PM
The best one I saw was someone take the last artifact, and then jump on a juggernaut that was been driven by someone from the other team. He then just sat on top of the jug while it drove him back to his base. :D

Cannoth
18th Mar 2004, 05:20 PM
Last week I scored some major points. It was on asunder, jumped into a raptor, turned right just to have a head on collision with my team mate who is in another raptor. Oh he was also carrying an arti. It was like -1300 points

fireball
18th Mar 2004, 06:04 PM
Rammed a tank with two arti carriers in a jeep. Uberscore.

Garden, nailed a Raptor with two arti carriers in it. Three times. Same guys, same spot.

Xaero
18th Mar 2004, 06:23 PM
lol, you'd think they would learn after the second.

i_am_Loki
18th Mar 2004, 07:19 PM
lol it musta been a gunner driver :-p

(GR)Killer
18th Mar 2004, 08:30 PM
I've had over 10k atleast 15 times or more.

My highest score was over 14000

I suck

I like sniping people

i suck

i suck

i am good

i suck

Ok, my bragging rights are over :D

Brainiacus
19th Mar 2004, 05:16 AM
Fine, fine. I'll bite.
http://www.hbhautonoord.nl/temp/regular.jpg

fireball
19th Mar 2004, 07:04 AM
Oh, I had 30k one game after 10 minutes. Just stuck two rocket turrets by thier node and left. The one time THREE of them managed to kill me (and I took out 2), I ran around the other way, got in the turret, and killed all three.
Yes, that team sucked.

i_am_Loki
19th Mar 2004, 09:50 AM
Fine, fine. I'll bite.

niiiccee

fireball
19th Mar 2004, 11:48 AM
Insane game on Rampant. I joined, saw one guy on blue, two GSF guys on red. Eventually more people joined, but not before I did spectacular damage with my shotgun. My personal favorite was getting two one-shot kills on Sword, seeing "that's the last time", then doing it again :) I had all three arti captures that game (got one just in time by closing the door as I went in) and recovered four artis - including the game winner since the carrier had to get out of jeep to hack the door and didn't look behind him.
And this was with a ping of 250.

(GR)Killer
19th Mar 2004, 11:53 AM
Oh, I had 30k one game after 10 minutes. Just stuck two rocket turrets by thier node and left. The one time THREE of them managed to kill me (and I took out 2), I ran around the other way, got in the turret, and killed all three.
Yes, that team sucked.

Just after 10 minutes????? 30k??? that doesn't sound right.

Xaero
19th Mar 2004, 12:01 PM
Hes talking about Mech III

fireball
19th Mar 2004, 12:14 PM
Nope :) Twas Aida8Arts actually.

[DF]phalanx
19th Mar 2004, 12:45 PM
look in my sig for my highest scores
but yeah 10ks are nothing special one you get loads its just a goal
anyway here's a few of my best
miscelanous posts the monster kill (3)
a monster kill (2) raptor frag
a juggernaught frag with the guy inside carrying an arti while i was carrying one :lol:
and just general very large score gaps

[DF]phalanx
19th Mar 2004, 12:56 PM
and more (the monster kill one is in here)

(GR)Killer
19th Mar 2004, 01:22 PM
Hes talking about Mech III

Oh ok, i thought he ment XMP :lol: i'm like "that's impossible".

Houdini-GG
19th Mar 2004, 01:38 PM
i shot xixax (Kenshin) out of midair after he grabbed an artifact from our base all the way from the raptor spawn point with a rocket. he was heading to the right back to his base (while facing the node) i timed it, and gave it a go. it hit, i killed him. i was amazed, i said something about it to kid him. He later came back and sniped me. but damn, that was impressive.
this was on.. the one open map, thats dusty with the high mesas whos name is avoiding me right now. he was blue, i was red..
ahh no one cares.

[xF]Vengeance
19th Mar 2004, 01:50 PM
Well, back in the day when a silent stalker roamed the earth named PR3D470R, he had a pretty good game. Too bad that guy died :(

fireball
19th Mar 2004, 02:41 PM
Oh ok, i thought he ment XMP :lol: i'm like "that's impossible".
MechIII is a map for XMP ;) It's one room, four gens, two nodes and two spawns. Think CTF-AndAction, just ported to XMP.

PF Prophet
19th Mar 2004, 02:44 PM
mechIII is an xmp map m8 one i still need somebody to send me since its over b4 i get to download it :(

i_am_Loki
19th Mar 2004, 02:47 PM
^^ looks like that was a long game everyone had very decent scores.

fireball
19th Mar 2004, 02:52 PM
Prophet - you have MSN? I can send it to you.

(GR)Killer
19th Mar 2004, 09:48 PM
MechIII is a map for XMP ;) It's one room, four gens, two nodes and two spawns. Think CTF-AndAction, just ported to XMP. Oh that room...ok it's not impossible then :lol:

Richteralan
19th Mar 2004, 10:48 PM
OMG I got 0.45 by healing my 99 health teammate!!!
OMG!!!

Oh_Duh
19th Mar 2004, 11:51 PM
On Xaemia I couldn't do anything right. I found myself in front of the enemy node when the announcer said that we had just captured both artifacts. I jumped in the Harbinger and met our 2 arty carriers and gave them a ride home for the win. I ended up with 952 points whoo hoo. The top scorer was around 6500 and I don't think anyone else but me had less than 2000. Terrible score but still glad I could help with the win. That is why I love this game anybody and everybody can contribute some how. I am as proud of that win as I was when I have been top scorer.

(GR)Killer
19th Mar 2004, 11:59 PM
1 game today i had 9 vehicle man slaughters in less then 5 minutes and i finished with over 9200 for top score(i was at like 4500 before this)

Oh_Duh
20th Mar 2004, 12:06 AM
1 game today i had 9 vehicle man slaughters in less then 5 minutes and i finished with over 9200 for top score(i was at like 4500 before this)

Was that this morning. Some guy this morning was on a vehicular manslaughter killing spree. He was going nuts. He kept running us over. We kept blowing him up

(GR)Killer
20th Mar 2004, 12:09 AM
Was that this morning. Some guy this morning was on a vehicular manslaughter killing spree. He was going nuts. He kept running us over. We kept blowing him up
Not in the morning...like 3 or 4 hrs ago though. I usually use the 6497 version so it probably wasn't me (but after the killing spree on another map i had i kept getting blown up at a REEEEEEEALLY laggy map).

edit- i was in that sandy map...the sirroco(sp?) one for all those man slaughters.

PETsnake
20th Mar 2004, 09:42 AM
I got 47,000 points in 14 minutes on mechIII. Can any of you top that? i got screenies to prove it. I got 40,000 in 12 minutes once before that, i think -S-Cage was in the match with me to verify it.

HAX!

thebigguy
20th Mar 2004, 09:59 AM
newt much but i had 3 stupid artifac carriers coming to there base which i was defending from them they all came in and was running to there node wen i came out fof the blue shot me shotgun and got all 3 as they where about to reg the artifac this screenie jsut relli shows me saying about it onc ei had picked the artifacs abc up to win us game

Coomby
20th Mar 2004, 03:59 PM
This is my best frag and head shot count so far, im IhaveNOskill.:sniper:

i_am_Loki
20th Mar 2004, 07:31 PM
You know that ledge in the Arty Rooms on the Lowlands map? I don't know if any of you have tryed it... but i remember someone having trouble getting up there with tech. Well... I did it as seen below :) :D

i_am_Loki
21st Mar 2004, 06:42 PM
Ok so i guess a few people do know about the lowlands icon node... i went out and about 10 min. later we arrived at the lowlands map and the enemy base was covered in turrets.. even the "inner circle" :-p

(GR)Killer
21st Mar 2004, 07:10 PM
You know that ledge in the Arty Rooms on the Lowlands map? I don't know if any of you have tryed it... but i remember someone having trouble getting up there with tech. Well... I did it as seen below :) :D
Hey i've done that as a Ranger gonna snipe(even tho my aim sux) any blue who would be in my view

[DF]phalanx
22nd Mar 2004, 04:16 AM
i can proilly get up there as a gunner (never needed too)

i_am_Loki
22nd Mar 2004, 06:17 AM
It's a pretty cool spot :) since most people don't check the celing before breaking into the node

(GR)Killer
22nd Mar 2004, 06:22 AM
I got top score once today in the myunreal.com server.

[DF]phalanx
25th Mar 2004, 07:54 AM
OK I DID A MIRICLE
10K WITH A 200+ PING
took down 5 harbingers in that game :lol:
they stole our jugger (so i blew it up as i do)

also my arti run on the level before
team mates capped
i took down a jugger (mmm 1200 points)
capped
then before the score could go away i took down an enemy art carrier :eek:

canadianarmysoldier
27th Mar 2004, 12:18 PM
ive gotten so many sick stunts and kills but i only found out how to use screenshot recently.........my luck? how do u put pics in ur posts?.........help

[DF]phalanx
27th Mar 2004, 02:51 PM
go on the post reply button
its in there
manage attachments

(GR)Killer
28th Mar 2004, 10:28 AM
I remain unbeaten 1 on 1...been between 6-10 1 on 1 matches, too bad i played against a poor sport who said and i quote "STFU NOOB" when i said "pwned"...called a noob twice by him as i laughed at him :lol:

i_am_Loki
31st Mar 2004, 04:28 PM
no bragging in 3 days?! im shocked!

fireball
31st Mar 2004, 06:16 PM
Just owned two gunners indoors on PowerStruggle. My score was higher than theirs combined.
Does that help? :p

Seiken
31st Mar 2004, 06:25 PM
worst i ever did was fragging myself and teamate while we were in juggernaught and i was carrying artifact, got mad negative points for that one heh.

best game ever(although not highest score ever) i had around 17000 points, 68 frags, 38 headshots and 19 frags of artifact carriers...wish i had a screen cap heh, vengenance and apeman were there though and saw =p among others

SwiftPaladin
31st Mar 2004, 06:39 PM
Azrael's insane skills, lol

fireball
31st Mar 2004, 06:46 PM
Seiken - yeah, I did that once. Rammed a friendly Juggernaut with my Raptor in the garage on Garden. Both of us had artis. My teammate was a little annoyed ;)

Mole[DCSB]
1st Apr 2004, 04:21 AM
I had a map of power struggle where I alone hacked the energy source 62 times! lol. Had 57 kills as well. Not bad for a tech amongst a load of gunners on PS.

[DF]phalanx
1st Apr 2004, 04:22 AM
hehe i hate it when that happens
i was shooting a rocket turret that was shooting at our arti carrier only for the arti carrier to jump that way i get a headshot and loose 300 odd points (i got what i was aiming at too though)
hehe this braging lark rules
heres a screenie for ya i had arti in raptor (took the top route which we didn't acctually own but i went that way anyway) drove past with no resistance did the jump hit the enemy arti carrier jumped out and hit someone else :lol: (no points tho) capped the arti, ran back to the raptor i had left outside, got back in and hacked the deploy and energy :lol:
on the screenie the blob near our door was the other enemy player
and as you can see on the radar the top was owned by the other team

also
hows that for rapid vehicle fragging
took out a raptor and a jugger in quick succession for a 1st minuite 1400 points :lol:

i_am_Loki
1st Apr 2004, 06:30 AM
Azrael's insane skills, lol

holy sheit 91 frags.. wouldn't wanna mess with u :-p were all those frags with ur guns or were some of em due to turrets and or mines? :)

[DF]phalanx
1st Apr 2004, 07:55 AM
turrets and mines are deployable fragged player

Mole[DCSB]
1st Apr 2004, 10:52 AM
Az is a gunner, not really much use as anything else :P He dies too quick due to thinking he has more armour than he actually does! lol.

[DF]phalanx
1st Apr 2004, 03:08 PM
hehe yeah i know i love fighting anyone who isn't a gunner as they die when i hit em in the head
gunner v gunner fight takes up a fair bit of ammo and time so i go after teh weaker peeps (yes u juggernaught loving peeps)

i_am_Loki
1st Apr 2004, 03:18 PM
lol i said it once and i'll say it again i LOVE it when people are stupid enough to stay in a vehilce once flames start rolling off it.

-Shadow-
1st Apr 2004, 07:12 PM
Can anyone Link me to were i can get PowerStruggle and Mech III

BaRrOw
2nd Apr 2004, 12:39 AM
Good, I don't have to take up room by making my own thread after all...

This is for all those annoying people out there who claim mine defense is pointless:

SwiftPaladin
2nd Apr 2004, 12:49 AM
yeah, once I entered the game I noticed Barrow was pwning defense. gj m8

BaRrOw
2nd Apr 2004, 12:53 AM
Thanks. ^.^

i_am_Loki
2nd Apr 2004, 10:37 AM
it takes skill to play a good solid def. not many people have that skill.... or patience like me :p i try def but i can't just stand there and wait to be attacked so i leave the base.. and thats when the enemy comes :p

[DF]phalanx
2nd Apr 2004, 11:12 AM
does 10 mins with not on death or escapee count as skilled enough

i love it when players leave about 20 turrets near an energy source, i come, wipe out the lot and watch the enemys go wtf how

(GR)Killer
2nd Apr 2004, 12:15 PM
does 10 mins with not on death or escapee count as skilled enough

i love it when players leave about 20 turrets near an energy source, i come, wipe out the lot and watch the enemys go wtf how
Just hide and shoot, that simple (although i'm a Ranger so it's quite easy for me them to die by them).

-=McBean=-
2nd Apr 2004, 12:45 PM
Was playing a little bit ealier, went into the enemy base, saw a war going on and jumped right into the middle of the action :D

-=McBean=-
3rd Apr 2004, 01:09 PM
It got better today, was running along a saw arti carrier by the window, jumped in and found 2 arti carriers just standing healing eachother, you can guess what I did...

BaRrOw
3rd Apr 2004, 01:52 PM
Lol, nice! :lol:

[DF]phalanx
3rd Apr 2004, 02:19 PM
yeah but y does it give you the bonus for protecting your node?
i got one
thier was a scrap at the node when i got there so i just capped turned round saw another arti lieing next to the node :lol: capped that then blasted the guy that nicked one of our artis

|xF|ApeMan
3rd Apr 2004, 02:31 PM
There once a guy named |xF|H34DSH0T but like |xF|PR3D470R he died in a bad accident. MAN xF cant catch a break. Well this was one of his good scores he said he had no captures, no vechiler manslaughters, Vechiles frags, in this pic JUST PLAIN FRAGGIN heh. :D

[DF]phalanx
3rd Apr 2004, 02:43 PM
so he fragged 125 1/4 ppl LOL

|xF|ApeMan
3rd Apr 2004, 03:22 PM
hahaha no hacking FRAGGIN and destroying deployables heh

Mantik
3rd Apr 2004, 03:37 PM
Well, ok fine..

on the first image, blue team had virtually no power the entire game, we BBFers present just made our node the Alamo and stayed there with red teams last artifasct for over 20 minutes, dying and passing it off to another member repeatedly. Eventually, from carrying the artifact so many times, I guess it raises your score quite a bit..

and on the second image.. red teams turrets were pissing me off, so I decided to destroy them all. enough said.

third image, juggernaughts were pissing me off, so uh.. i decided to kill THEM that game.

-Shadow-
3rd Apr 2004, 04:58 PM
Any one Have links to PowerStruggle and MechIII. Im on 56k so downloading in game is not an option

[Shadow]Aksen
3rd Apr 2004, 05:20 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~TheAlexFace/screenshots/Shot00150.JPG
http://home.comcast.net/~TheAlexFace/screenshots/Shot00153.jpg

These were from my best game evar. I have another screenshot of when I hit exactly 20,000 points. It's not uploaded however.

I don't know how to do thumbnails, sorry everyone :)

fireball
3rd Apr 2004, 05:22 PM
Powerstruggle is on nalicity (http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com).
Don't bother with MechIII. You're not missing anything.

SwiftPaladin
3rd Apr 2004, 10:15 PM
Aksen, to do thumbnails, press "Go Advanced" on the Quick Reply box, look for an option to 'Manage Attachments', and do the rest. ;)

(GR)Killer
4th Apr 2004, 12:18 AM
Played my first game where i was literally flying all the way through the map (minos) in myunreal server :D i love speed :)

SwiftPaladin
4th Apr 2004, 12:39 AM
for this one, I waited until the name of the other person disappeared--I know how embarrassing it can be!

BaRrOw
4th Apr 2004, 01:17 PM
Hahah, ya, sucks to be on the recieving end of that...

[DF]phalanx
6th Apr 2004, 07:14 AM
thats a load of bonuses
dunno y some ppl never learn
DONT TAKE OUR ARTIS WHEN I AM AROUND
i have a habbit of wantin them back

Pro^Kp
6th Apr 2004, 08:07 AM
Any one Have links to PowerStruggle and MechIII. Im on 56k so downloading in game is not an option

haha i got a few shots of powerstruggle.

http://www.talonservers.co.uk/12.JPG

http://www.talonservers.co.uk/13.JPG

i do have others i just cant find any :(

The download is at nalicity

OnYx(DCSB)
6th Apr 2004, 12:20 PM
One of my many Juggernaut ownages. lol.

http://xmp.dcsb.co.uk/images/screen_shots/Shot00061.jpg

-=McBean=-
6th Apr 2004, 12:55 PM
Not bad Onyx ;)

Anyone know the most amount of points you can get at one time? I've got 1400 twice one after another, but I was jsut wondering what the maximum was that you could get ;)

Quitrix
6th Apr 2004, 01:17 PM
McBean, my friend got 3k or so with headshotting arti carrier at their node with raptor :D

I've seen a pic with someone setting up a line with ppl with artis... then driving raptor thru it :) from the last one, he got +14k or so.

Check funny screenies post, its there i think.

-=McBean=-
6th Apr 2004, 02:37 PM
Hmm...but the 14k one would never really happen in a game ;)

They also could have got more if they had more people lined up but the extras wouldn't have artis...

BaRrOw
6th Apr 2004, 04:47 PM
Let's see... these are all off the top of my head, as I'm at work, but...

Frag player = 100
Carrying arti x 1.5 [Confirmed]
Defend arti carrier x 1.25 (1.5?)
Denied capture x 2.0 [Confirmed]
Headshot x 1.5 [Confirmed]
Killed enemy carrying artifact x 2.5 [Fixed]
Fragged base defender x 1.5 [Fixed]
Vehicular Manslaughter x 4.0 (yes, vehicle headshots can and have happened) [Confirmed]
Defended dropped arti x 1.5 [Added]
Add your own monster kill multiplier, we'll say none for this, as it can be any number.

Not sure if I missed anything, but this comes out to about [12655]... Anyone wanna correct this or add any multipliers feasible in this scenario?

[DF]phalanx
6th Apr 2004, 04:50 PM
yes you can have vehicle headshots funny too
got one once while messin about shot up a cliff full pelt and drove into an unhacked deploy
only to find i had 750 points after i drove my raptor into his head

BaRrOw
6th Apr 2004, 10:43 PM
No real intro needed. (-;

King of Hearts
7th Apr 2004, 02:47 AM
Not bad for a first post ;)

BaRrOw
7th Apr 2004, 02:51 AM
Not bad in the least.

[DF]phalanx
7th Apr 2004, 05:19 AM
lol bit of a scrap at the node
my fave place to have a scrap (mmm points)
i got a funny one for you both our artis got stolen (after i capped one) i spot a harbinger with those tell tale snoke trails of artifacts so i got in my raptor to persue only to loose sight, then suddenly from the sky falls an enemy artifact carrier a few inches from the front of my raptor.
i was running rampent in the level i was a few thousend ahead at one stage, then they started node camping (3 times i was about to cap 1 of those was because i had to stop to turn off a bloody wall :mad: )
anyway its my first 10k+ for a while so i am happy

Dead_Metal
7th Apr 2004, 05:26 AM
I could kill PRG after he had been drunk from 5 scotches. Yeah, I feel good.....though I could kill him before.......It was just easier :}

[DF]phalanx
8th Apr 2004, 10:44 AM
well as you know i live a good fight with a vehicle (juggers are my speaciallity)
but come on these guys were throwin raptors at me :lol: i threw a rocket at them and got 9 RAPTOR FRAGS, NINE!!!!!!! :eek: aka a s**t load :lol:
i was trying to retake cloud base.
eventually i thought f**k it i'll defend the top doorway (i had about 5 at this point) and they kept coming fully packed got 2 fully loaded ones (mm monster kills) got 5 just with drivers and the other ones were where the driver got out and the guy on the turret was trying to kick my ass (and failing) :lol:
i thought, this is fun keep em coming :lol:
we eventually won (i think the fact that they were to busy trying to clear me off the top route with raptors had someting to do with it

o yeah and i did cap an arti in that game (killed naib who had an arti on the way past too)

SwiftPaladin
11th Apr 2004, 12:56 AM
...wait, is that a negative sign I see?...lol

(GR)Killer
11th Apr 2004, 01:08 AM
It was me and a guy who was spectating vs 4 otheres and i won, sure the others were talking alot but i still won ;) they were also running around, 1 was trying to kill me and talking.

BaRrOw
11th Apr 2004, 01:59 AM
...wait, is that a negative sign I see?...lol

Oh my gawd.... Lol, I feel so sorry for you.

-=McBean=-
11th Apr 2004, 04:36 AM
This isn't so much as a brag, more of a demonstration of how some idiots can really screw you up.

I had artifact, my teammate had artifact, running back to node, we see a red jugger, we go over start shooting it, red guy gets out and starts shooting my teammate, I think better destroy the jugger just incase, launch an EMP at it, then suddenly my teammate jumps into the jugger and it blows up, it just crippled my score lol

[DF]phalanx
13th Apr 2004, 03:07 AM
i hate stupid team mates that hop into the thing you are shooting at
i dunno how many times i fight a battle medium range with my RL then some guy goes up close with the shotgun and i get both

[DF]phalanx
13th Apr 2004, 09:39 AM
o i got one of those 1125 point kills

(see if you can spot something a little differant *hint death messages*)

[[Vash]]
13th Apr 2004, 11:41 AM
o i got one of those 1125 point kills

(see if you can spot something a little differant *hint death messages*)

I love getting those, I just got one today, but no screenie :(

King of Hearts
13th Apr 2004, 05:38 PM
Oh Yeah, I rock. :rolleyes:

i_am_Loki
13th Apr 2004, 06:53 PM
havin some fun on a new map :)

BaRrOw
13th Apr 2004, 07:43 PM
Anyone else notice that half this thread consists of Flack posts? :p

Nice shots everyone.

[DF]phalanx
14th Apr 2004, 03:56 AM
well i do have a **** load of screenies

Digs
14th Apr 2004, 04:56 AM
Jeah. I love topic like this.
My own record is 4560. I got it in jolt-pub 13.3.2004 20:45gmt
That game is 19min 52s long and i have to piddle about 1min in the middle of the game. I kill some blue player and i got 100 points *1,5 cos im so handsom.

i_am_Loki
14th Apr 2004, 06:23 AM
I kill some blue player and i got 100 points *1,5 cos im so handsom.

lmao

[DF]phalanx
14th Apr 2004, 03:52 PM
lol
ok i change my tag (as tezc died a while ago :( )
and i get a large score gap

(GR)Killer
14th Apr 2004, 04:22 PM
Forgot to mention...a few days ago i had a major fluke thing happen. 30 or so minutes the game lasted, our team won despite the other team up 6-4, and 5-3(finished 5-3) player wise. My team won as i capped the last arti in and finished 2nd at over 11000, first place guy had just over 11000 score too and 3rdplace guy had 9400, our team was 1,2,and 3 point wise and totally dominated the game and 2 players called us cheaters, other teams top player had 9100 and the others had 7k and under, i had most headshots. Oh if i was only consistant like that (and i don't mean point wise either) instead of my original 2-3k whole game if long scores.

[DF]phalanx
14th Apr 2004, 04:32 PM
lol yeah when games drag like that scores can get high, i have seen 5 ppl on 10k+ (2 of which had 11k+ me included) about another 3 had 9k+ i dont think anyone had below 5k in that game.
it was a tough one too about 20 - 30 arti caps

-=McBean=-
14th Apr 2004, 05:17 PM
Don't think anyone from our team had actually played this map before, spent the first 5mins running around trying to find the other base lol

Lots of sg farming at the enemy base, in the end we had to use there jugger to remove them :D

After getting the arti it was one hell of a long walk back to node :(

i_am_Loki
14th Apr 2004, 05:34 PM
lol that sg farming.... was due to good 'ole FRAGADELIC who later i found out was getting "revenge" on blue "for **** talking" i beleive were his words. We coulda put up more of a fight if we weren't taking down turrets and trying to re-gain energy from that little ___________ :)

-=McBean=-
14th Apr 2004, 05:56 PM
I didn't really like that map, it was mainly open land, lucky their team didn't have any good rangers, would have been dead every time we spawned lol

Maybe if some turrets were put into the map it might get a little bit more entertaining or a couple of extra buildings to provide some sort of protection half way in the map...

(GR)Killer
14th Apr 2004, 07:20 PM
I played with youguys on that map(and have played it before too), i had the username "Player" on that map, i left cuz i was getting killed alot in a span of 10 minutes and couldn't kill worth ****.

Demo_Boy
14th Apr 2004, 08:12 PM
18k+,
11 caps,
25 players,
5 Monsterkills,
7 artifact carrier...

and a partridge in a pear tree.

(GR)Killer
17th Apr 2004, 03:42 PM
Had four 1 on 1 games last night and i won them all to remain undefeated in 10+ games playing 1 on 1 :D One of the 4 games lasted 22 minutes and i got over 6k (i thought i was gonna lose, the other guy had 3 arti's untill i went into over drive ;) ) and my name on alot of the stat sheet (f2).

(GR)Killer
17th Apr 2004, 05:44 PM
Alcazar i'm typing about

Had my A game finally(luck madness), was nearly unstoppable, finished with 8k+ in 29 mins (i was away for the first 5 min), was almost unstoppable killing the arti guys when i was at base (killed about 7 out of 8 of them, the 1 who killed me got me in 2 hits when i was dodging, sniper shot and pistol), killed a total of 29 for the most, had most vehicle man slaughters (2). We were down 3-1 arti wise and the enemy snatched teh arti to go 4-0 and i kept going to the right places, happend 2 or 3 times, then i go on an arti hunt and get one to go 2-2 and the others had controll of the lowerpart and went after the other 2, one of them died and i died after with it, then someone else died with it then i grabbed it went down the jump pad area and rested in a dark n hidden spot next to the jump pad (perfect place cuz they think you went down but by the time they realise they know you outsmarted them and already went back up or fell then went into the teleporter and they wont know where to go ;) ). Ran into raptor, drove off and won the game :D. Havn't had my A game since back in the RR server on version 6497 and the game before that one was a long one and i got 9k, was sniping people on defense, but we lost and were getting all our energy taken.

[DF]phalanx
18th Apr 2004, 09:09 AM
OMFG how did i manage this? :eek:
i never get 10k on lowlands on pubs

Mole[DCSB]
18th Apr 2004, 09:17 AM
Nice one! Not against easy opposition either!

(GR)Killer
19th Apr 2004, 05:08 AM
Well, was in a room with 8-10 or so people and i owned (we lost though) on defense as Gunner :D killed around 15 people in 12 minutes, couldn't contain the hordes they came in sometimes :( but i made most of them pay ;) only allowed 6 to escape with arti before i killed 4 of them, had 2 jugger frags, and a monster kill.

[DF]phalanx
20th Apr 2004, 04:44 PM
i thought you said TKers were no use :lol:

BaRrOw
20th Apr 2004, 05:00 PM
Now THAT is an awesome screenie... Mad props on another TK'er down! :clap:

HARTEMAN63
20th Apr 2004, 06:21 PM
My personal favorite moment so far was gut-blowing the enemy artifact carrier while I had an artifact at my base. The total score for it was 2250 points!!!

FurociousFa
20th Apr 2004, 07:17 PM
22k points and 73 kills 3 art captures, and winning art in a myu game in 33 minutes

G_G (also had about 33 headshotties all with pure gunner)

BaRrOw
22nd Apr 2004, 02:11 AM
Just a screenie from a really good game the other day on MyUnreal, Wonderwoods. GG again to everyone that played in it.

(Note: Look that the arti-steal section. ;))

(GR)Killer
22nd Apr 2004, 02:17 AM
Got 11000 on the new developement map in 29 minutes with 30 of my 34 kills all gutblows...other 4 were by ranger shots (3) and gunner shot (1).

King of Hearts
22nd Apr 2004, 09:02 AM
i r teh g@$ n00b :rolleyes:

i_am_Loki
22nd Apr 2004, 09:08 AM
i r teh g@$ n00b :rolleyes:

:) i love it when people complain about gas :) its funny. Pretty cool screen shot of gettin sniped.

King of Hearts
22nd Apr 2004, 09:13 AM
:) i love it when people complain about gas :) its funny. Pretty cool screen shot of gettin sniped.

Thanks, I usually don't gas that much but when I've got an art, ANYTHING goes. ;)

[DF]phalanx
23rd Apr 2004, 11:07 AM
holy cow

King of Hearts
24th Apr 2004, 04:34 PM
Wow....just wow...

BaRrOw
24th Apr 2004, 04:44 PM
:lol: Nice one.

washuu
24th Apr 2004, 06:29 PM
when i play... 3 out of every 4 games.. i get most headshots :P

KillaALF
25th Apr 2004, 12:40 AM
This was just on MyUnreal.com - my best game evar :) Nearly all of my kills are arti-carriers, thanks to two conveniently placed autoturrets in the dome of the arti-node.

I gotta say, though I still like the Ranger best, the Tech is a mean defensive force to be reckoned with - even without turret-spamming and gas-whoring, which I don't do.

Alfred

Saito
25th Apr 2004, 12:45 AM
techs best assets has always been shotgun whorage, and head shots with assault... the damage on assault with a clean head shot is insane.

SwiftPaladin
25th Apr 2004, 01:41 AM
I sometimes camp. But not this time. :lol:

Edit: this is not a brag, but just a funny moment

[DF]phalanx
25th Apr 2004, 05:22 AM
how the hell is that 3000 score thing possable
how did you defend your icon node from thier base and defended energy sourse wtf is that doing there
scoreboard is weard

KillaALF
25th Apr 2004, 05:30 AM
how did you defend your icon node from thier base and defended energy sourse wtf is that doing there
scoreboard is weard

Mech III - anything goes

i_am_Loki
25th Apr 2004, 10:51 AM
scoreboard is weard

I did the math and it's correct.

BaRrOw
25th Apr 2004, 12:37 PM
I sometimes camp. But not this time. :lol:

Edit: this is not a brag, but just a funny moment

How in the hell can you see on a screen that small? :eek:

SwiftPaladin
25th Apr 2004, 01:32 PM
How in the hell can you see on a screen that small? :eek:

lol, that was when I was experimenting with resolution, level of detail, etc.

[DF]phalanx
27th Apr 2004, 01:57 PM
lol the points i got here are rediculous (well the first one anyway) :lol:
both raptor frags
1 was an arti rush that ended in my rocket blowing up thier raptor :lol:
the first was me doing it again at thier base with an arti in hand :eek:
i got that many points that they went off the screen :eek:

[DF]phalanx
30th Apr 2004, 11:18 AM
ok
BIG points (one in little time 12K in 16 mins is pretty fast (will it was nearly 13K)

[Shadow]Aksen
30th Apr 2004, 11:36 AM
i went nuts.

http://home.comcast.net/~thealexface/screenshots/30kptsa.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~thealexface/screenshots/30kptsb.jpg

[DW]Bcwair03
30th Apr 2004, 12:12 PM
just a question, i saw on a picture on the side it said that <playername> had a aneurysm, and ive been playing this game for along time now ad ive only seen that once. what do u do to somone for that to show up

[DF]phalanx
30th Apr 2004, 12:14 PM
leave the game
thats the only way

[DW]Bcwair03
30th Apr 2004, 12:16 PM
lol

[pet]bunny*
30th Apr 2004, 02:21 PM
type suicide in the console and you'll have an aneurism.

(GR)Killer
30th Apr 2004, 06:11 PM
Yes, tomorrow it'll be a week and 1 day and i can start playing xmp again :D

anyway

Since the week off i've only played once and that was sunday(i left Friday) and from the day off i had an hr long deathmatch and got my best score ever playing xmp at 15k, i was called an aimbot twice and a cheater twicw and people were complaining that i was playing a ranger on a deathmatch and that i was shooting them from the other side of the map but i wasn't far away, i was near them sniping, Had a few games but alot of the new people kept ignoring that it was a deathmatch when i repeated it 5 dozen times, even tried kicking them but that didn't work, anyway yay for best score :D game after i had 8k+ in 30 minutes, then i slowed down as i said screw the deathmatch and just played.

////\nthraxx
30th Apr 2004, 09:33 PM
my personal best on myu for kills, had a few 30k+ games on myu before i knew all that f9 business :eek:
http://www.geocities.com/kingbizkit99/recordkills.txt

King of Hearts
30th Apr 2004, 10:05 PM
Nice kill count Anthrax. I think my highest is around 40 or so.

Damn, I always miss out on the good games in Myu. :(

(GR)Killer
1st May 2004, 08:48 PM
I got 10500+ in 30 minutes in jolt 2 with a 250 ping. W00t!

(GR)Killer
2nd May 2004, 09:38 AM
Got my best score of 15493 on the Alda8arts map but wont let me post the screenie.

fireball
2nd May 2004, 09:43 AM
Well, I got a ram upgrade, and now I can actually load maps before the match starts! :eek:
As for game bragging..
(Either of you two remember this game? ;))

PETzizzleSeagizzle
2nd May 2004, 10:30 AM
Well, I just did this last night in a scrim against vD. I gutblowed the almighty Grasshopper :D.

i_am_Loki
2nd May 2004, 02:23 PM
Well, I just did this last night in a scrim against vD. I gutblowed the almighty Grasshopper :D.

how'd u get ur text so bubbly?

[DF]phalanx
2nd May 2004, 04:09 PM
i think its a .int edit
just change ths font to the one which is the playenames when you aim at em

gas sux a full server 2 ppl using it like its the only weapon, making a thick fog and lagging the server to hell

like OMG :eek: i must have been nuts to charge head on at a gunner

i_am_Loki
2nd May 2004, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE]i think its a .int edit
just change ths font to the one which is the playenames when you aim at em
[/QUTOE]

so could i make that any font i have in my Windows Font Folder?

[DF]phalanx
3rd May 2004, 04:42 AM
no only the in game fonts
and i beleave that font to be the one that shows the players name when you put your crosshair over them

(GR)Killer
3rd May 2004, 05:10 AM
Had a 4 on 1 with me being the won and i won with over 4k in 12 minutes, but i didn't realise they were new :(

fireball
3rd May 2004, 07:07 AM
Less bragging than funny, but meh.
Yesterday... Garden, I think. A gunner was running backwards out one of the doors. He placed a mine. I shot the mine. Best suicide I ever had on someone else ;)
Then on another map, I was fighting a Ranger and a Gunner. I had wounded both, but nothing compared to my surprise when the Ranger sniped the Gunner by accident.

Mantik
3rd May 2004, 10:47 AM
Then on another map, I was fighting a Ranger and a Gunner. I had wounded both, but nothing compared to my surprise when the Ranger sniped the Gunner by accident.

I think that was me :( Or if I wasn't in your game.. I did that yesterday (sorry Panda) But that's ok because I got TK'd twice in 3 seconds on D during garden rofl. Intruding tech kills me, Panda revives me then shoots at the tech and kills me, Seagull comes around and revives me, then slaps a grenade toward the tech, but lobbing me in the head instead. Then Sea revived me again. Bunch of murdering/reviving bastards lol.

fireball
3rd May 2004, 11:24 AM
No, twasnt you, all four of us were from my clan. Funny though :)

King of Hearts
5th May 2004, 09:02 PM
OMF!! I did it again.

I <3 Mech III :D

[DF]phalanx
6th May 2004, 03:58 AM
that level is so last week
go play aida8arts everyone gets 10k on there

(GR)Killer
7th May 2004, 01:47 AM
Playing in the Bloodgrave server after i was getting help by someone on wall jumps i was pwning everyone, first game got 6900 pts in 11 minutes...killing anyone going to the base/has an arti/vehicles/anyone at the other base(even though i did miss alot but my aim is crap alot anyway when 50% of the time i have it as a deadaim). Then after most of the game i was on d and got 5900 in like 13 minutes and it was the top score...tak was there, he is my proof.

HARTEMAN63
7th May 2004, 03:44 AM
This one time, at xmp camp, I capped an arti....

[DF]phalanx
8th May 2004, 10:47 AM
i got one just now from my unreal
i got more points for the one vehicular manslaughter then the guy in second place had in total points at the end :eek: :lol:

King of Hearts
11th May 2004, 03:15 PM
killorbekilled = teh pointwhore :rolleyes:

[DF]phalanx
11th May 2004, 03:59 PM
hmm first EVER play on quietshrine and i nearly got 12k
(thanks to the 15 odd turrets that i killed at my base while waiting for the node to get online 1680 points on turrets alone o yeah and the harbinger monster kill while i had an arti :lol:
o and a mortar cannon headshot :eek: i couldn't see my target either :lol:

(GR)Killer
11th May 2004, 06:16 PM
killorbekilled = teh pointwhore :rolleyes:

The 4th screen shot, i remember that game as i had mad luck in the beginning before 1 shot hits on me became a factor alot :lol: so then i decided to go on an arti run, btw i'm Killah obviously :D :rolleyes:

[DF]phalanx
12th May 2004, 02:33 PM
21k :eek:
and few micelanious bits and peices from the same game :)

fireball
12th May 2004, 08:37 PM
I went to check csports.. I'm 712th.
I'm not quite sure how I'm that low considering the total number of players, but..
As for bragging, owning Radium with the shotgun = fun ;)

DJT
12th May 2004, 11:19 PM
Well this was my second best game back when I was just DJT. I don't have a screenshot of my best one cause...well..I didn't take one =P Anyways..not bad I think.

(GR)Killer
13th May 2004, 12:30 AM
Oh yeah, i've been doing good on d today playing gunner :D nobody's left the area alive, if they did (only 1) they didn't get all the way to their base.

[DF]phalanx
13th May 2004, 08:10 AM
csports stats suck i'm 1239th wtf i am better then that

Skipr
13th May 2004, 12:23 PM
Hey killorbekilled, next time dont put up a picture where I do bad (2 in from right) :-P

- Skipr

:-D

(GR)Killer
15th May 2004, 05:05 PM
OMF HAX!!!!!

My Best Score Ever (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAAAAMIT3pfeGSDd0!gb55Ao4s5SksUNJnXZ!DyD9027x*uXUSCRcblClu6lEtviRoTPfrXh1aflPZdt9ZLtFti7QnLQS3UmwK2 lJPwQpY8/Shot00041.bmp?dc=4675472347570495858)

41913 in 40 minutes, heh i forgot to hack the last blue gen, thought i did :o

Oh ya, here is the rest :rolleyes:

Blah (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAAGA8MTGJjeGSDd0!gb5zj6CNSmdW12q7fKhJHFdU3bCocX1fjf3b7Aj5qbPBphQxDyUVG0BWRWuS9plSKSRwojfERnKnsQm3A VWALkEJo/Shot00042.bmp?dc=4675472347571959329)

edit- sorry for it being blurry, forgot to zoom in before saving and uploading.

Gumby
16th May 2004, 08:49 AM
He he i got a nice accidental TK score... ;) of like 7 hundred and something in one swift action... :lol: probably not that great but i thought it was funny at the time :D

DJT
16th May 2004, 08:57 PM
Nice game Aksen! damn lol

[DF]phalanx
19th May 2004, 02:28 PM
BACK TO PROPER GAMES
10.5K on archeron (didn'yt take long did it)
lots of points frags
and 16K on minos snow :eek:
all this from the guy 808th in CSPORTS stats

XyA_Silent
21st May 2004, 07:27 AM
A game from not so long ago... look at that top score :)

(GR)Killer
23rd May 2004, 09:12 PM
Man, practising my jumps alot lately either by myself or with some people, i love those long ass far leet jumps :eek: :) i'm in alcazar at the cloud area, was this close to making it from the raptor garage to above the deploy point(above as in the part above the deploy point) :eek: made it to the side area 2 times, how can you not love wall dodge jumps? :D

HARTEMAN63
23rd May 2004, 10:51 PM
In the command line type suicide.

[Shadow]Aksen
23rd May 2004, 11:47 PM
Nice game Aksen! damn lol

Thanks!

[DF]phalanx
24th May 2004, 05:23 AM
i got another 20k last nie on a level i never got a 10k on LOL nakoja

o yeah and wtf is up with the scoreboard on the sirocco shot, it says i got 14.1k on the main endgame score but on the big scoreboard it says i got 13.9k :mad:

[pet]bunny*
30th May 2004, 07:00 PM
this isnt actually xmp related but its kinda bragging so i figured id stick it here. a cookie to anyone who can name what game it is, except goldie cause he's played it.

MurderousPanda
30th May 2004, 07:16 PM
bunny*']this isnt actually xmp related but its kinda bragging so i figured id stick it here. a cookie to anyone who can name what game it is, except goldie cause he's played it.

THE NAME OF THE ****ING GAME IS FREQUENCY OMG OMG OMG OMG I FINALLY REMEMBERED ROIGHERI9UGHE5WIOUTGERHUGREIUOGBRIOUGSBHRIDGUHSRUIHERIAUOGHEOIUGHEIUSGHIUEGHUPEOWIEURG

(GR)Killer
30th May 2004, 07:47 PM
Finally i have a 20k game!!!!!!

20k (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PgDfAg8SaSTc3QO2yCIx3IbWlQDfnV*ftkbD3W98NdI3rxRxjr2Nz31ooSIIyrhp9kZcsJJOj*gyb5DwaevtLqyDgqaYwH!T/20k.bmp?dc=4675474424530531114)

click (http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwAkA3oS!D0pqHvvU2TcFFLzhHxKyDiIWUNZ8zOVs9DJjghXJtTeg2FLahqqG47RxYwE0Rwq1z0UHiZA15RZQHki3RSpFnlZ/20kk.bmp?dc=4675474424532101163)

What an intense game, ping of around 250 or higher.

[pet]bunny*
30th May 2004, 08:52 PM
yay you remembered panda so you get a cookie, although you said you'd rather have paint thinner so you can have that and i'll have the cookie.

FurociousFa
30th May 2004, 09:06 PM
killer..your team lost lol

Gumby
30th May 2004, 09:36 PM
And todays book is: "Killer's guide to tank hunting" :D Nice one ;)

(GR)Killer
30th May 2004, 10:19 PM
killer..your team lost lol

Yeah but it's still a score i havn't reached playing xmp unless you could the omni lvl i played by myself getting 42k in 41 minutes ;) and yea, i am teh tank killah!!!!

[DF]phalanx
31st May 2004, 05:35 AM
pfft i got 5 tanks and 2 raptors in 10 mins :P
heres one from artidozenraptors :)
and one from some room level
how did you get 42k playing on ur own?

(GR)Killer
31st May 2004, 11:15 AM
Having 3 arti's at my node, all 16 energy gens hacked with an arti, killing myself and switching to other team. BTW if that's the same felix from the rr server then he annoys the hell outa me.

[DF]phalanx
31st May 2004, 12:03 PM
ahh cool

fireball
31st May 2004, 01:14 PM
My mines > J@ckal :p
Seriously, I think that red took like 15 tries before they finally nabbed an arti with me on defense (Lowlands). Then they hit me with three rangers at once. Over the entire game I think I died twice.

IndianPsycho
31st May 2004, 03:58 PM
I need a ride!

http://www.free-monkey.com/Indy/ride.jpg

[DF]phalanx
31st May 2004, 04:16 PM
lmfao

imagine the points for fragging that
fragged raptor +400
fragged player +100
fragged player +100
monster kill(1) X1.25
fragged player +100
monster kill(2) X1.50
fragged player +100
monster kill(3) X1.75
fragged player +100
monster kill(4) X2.00

LMFAO

(GR)Killer
31st May 2004, 04:24 PM
Imagine if there was 4 arti carriers too :lol:

[DF]phalanx
31st May 2004, 04:33 PM
OMFG i'll take those points

fireball
31st May 2004, 05:00 PM
A few of the TWJ guys dropped by and we had sort of a spur-of-the-moment scrim. (Plus that phalanx dude..) We lost 1-2, but meh :p
Boxworld = insane with 7 people. You couldn't move without a rocket landing somewhere close enough to hurt you. Still, it was fun.

fireball
31st May 2004, 07:58 PM
I don't visit myu that often.. and now I don't remember why :p
And I think Swift hates me now ;)

fireball
1st Jun 2004, 07:04 PM
ArtiDozenRaptos = chaos
And I think [_X_]Amanda hates me now too :p

King of Hearts
4th Jun 2004, 01:01 AM
11,500 in 24 minutes, not too shabby...

[DF]phalanx
4th Jun 2004, 07:14 AM
artidozen raptors is te pwnzors
u only got 5 gutblows on it? i got 14 last time

fireball
4th Jun 2004, 08:50 AM
I spent most of the time on foot because all the raptors were dead or too low on HP for me to bother with them.

[DF]phalanx
4th Jun 2004, 10:08 AM
just blow em up they instantly respawn

fireball
4th Jun 2004, 07:50 PM
Fear.
Or something.

(GR)Killer
7th Jun 2004, 06:57 PM
Man, playing on the old evrsion in my first server i was a regular in and 2 times in a row it was 4 v 1 against me of course i lost then the 3rd game 40 of the 45 minutes it is a 5 v 2, me being on yet again the small end and we last them out somehow...then i was told to suck my d*ck when i said gj to my teammate for holding them off :rolleyes:

[DF]phalanx
8th Jun 2004, 07:10 AM
monster kill (4) anyone

klik
8th Jun 2004, 07:51 AM
monster kill (4) anyone
:lol: :lol:

i'm glad you posted a screenshot of that.. you can see me in there saying "Nice shot!" twice in a row..

it was funny watching the whole blue team get taken one after another :lol:

you rocked defense that game ;)

:cheers:

[DF]phalanx
8th Jun 2004, 07:52 AM
yeah they kept reviving and i kept knocking em back down

i_am_Loki
19th May 2005, 06:21 AM
Ok time to bring back my age old thread? Here it is...
Finally after being back for a week I get my MonsterKill :D Don't pay attention to the fact that later that night on ]HOC[ I couldn't even place in the top 5 with points :p

dutch_gecko
19th May 2005, 09:00 AM
Ooh ooh bragging
http://img221.echo.cx/img221/4052/shot000675cy.th.jpg (http://img221.echo.cx/my.php?image=shot000675cy.jpg)
http://img221.echo.cx/img221/5841/shot000921dt.th.jpg (http://img221.echo.cx/my.php?image=shot000921dt.jpg)

i_am_Loki
19th May 2005, 05:18 PM
it took a little digging but yes, i found my bragging thread :p