Alcohol Suggestion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for new types of alcohol and it would be neat if you could tell me what's your favorite. I would like to know what does it taste or if it's in the same category as some (ie : Amarula, Baileys, Cafe Royal), the alcohol percentage and any other information or fun facts you got on it. I'm more looking toward "heavy" alcohol ( "fort" in french, don't know what you call it in english ) that is drank in shotglasses. Rate it from 0 to 5 ! 0 being disgusting. No pics are needed but if you have some laying around ...

I'll begin ! ( from left to right )

Mark : 5 !
Name : Black Sambuca
Brand : Ramazzotti
Origin : Italia
Taste : Black liquorice
Alcohol : 40 %
Maker description :
"Ramazotti Black is a different liqueur created by the Ramazzotti house for the most discriminating palate. You can enjoy its inimitable taste neat, in a liqueur glass, or for a refreshing alternative, store Ramazzotti black in your freezer before serving."

Ingredients :
Description :
My favorite alcohol along with white sambuca. It's a little more onctuous than white sambuca and it's 2% higher. The taste is practically the same but it just looks so more toxic in a shotglass than white sambuca.
Fun trick :
"Mouth-flamed sambuca"
I've done it more than 60 times to myself and about the same to other people so trust me, if you do it right, you have no chance to be burned.

Requirement : Shotglass, scott-towel, matches
Step 1 : Lick your lips with your tongue for a full 5 seconds
Step 2 : Drink the shot but do not swallow
Step 3 : Shake your head a lot to splash the liquid in your mouth equally
Step 4 : Take the scott-towel and wipe your lips completely
Step 5 : Go on your knees, tilt your head backward and open your mouth big
Step 6 : Have somebody with a lighted match that put it in your mouth ( NOT DROP ) to light the alcohol and remove it quickly.
Step 7 : Blue fire will come out of your mouth, let it burn for about 1-5 seconds and close your mouth as soon as it's too hot for you.
Step 8 : Swallow and enjoy the really hot liquid going through your oesophage.

If you follow the step everything will be fine, however, I'm not responsible for anything that might happens with that trick. I probably have some picture of me flaming it, I'll dig them.

You can flame it in a glass too but it will be harder if you don't have balloon glass. The liquorice taste disappeared when flamed, that's the only true way to drink it in my humble opinion. ;)

Mark : 5
Name : Sambuca
Brand : Luxardo
Taste : Black liquorice
Alcohol : 38 %
Maker Description : none
Description :
Same as black sambuca but it's transparent and 2% lighter. This is a cheaper brand than Ramazzotti but the taste is quite similar.

Fun trick :
Same as black sambuca.

Mark : 3
Name : Amaretto Cream
Brand : Talea
Taste : Hard to tell, vanilla oriented
Alcohol : 17 %
Maker description :
"Talea combines the unique taste of real italian amaretto liqueur, with the velvety richness of cream. A luxurious mediterranean indulgence to enjoy either neat or on the rocks."

Ingredients :
Cream, sugar, alcohol, sodium caseinate, flavour, caramel, lecithin

Description :
Creamy and white/brown like baileys, mix well with those kind of liquors. Not really good when not mixed. Taste approximately the same thing as real Amaretto.

Mark : 4
Name : Baileys Irish Cream
Brand : Baileys
Origin : Ireland
Taste : Hard to tell, vanilla oriented
Alcohol : 17 %
Maker description :
"To taste Baileys as its best, store between 5C and 25C. Citrux-based juices, tonic water and ginger ale are not suitable mixers."

Ingredients:
Cream, sugar, alcohol, whiskey, sodium caseinate, blablabla

Description :
Excellent ! Mix with anything coffee/milk/chocolate oriented. Good with Kahlua, Amaretto, Amarula.

Mark : 2
Name : Southern Comfort
Brand : Southern Comfort
Taste : Hard, I would say same category as Jack Daniels but softer ?
Alcohol : 35 %
Maker description :
"In a tall glass filled with ice, combine one part southern comfort with three parts of either cola, cranberry juice, tonic or your favorite mixer"
Ingredients:
Description :
Didn't really liked it, it was too destroy for my taste but I was drinking it pure so I guess it would have been different if mixed with something else.

Mark : 4
Name : Marula Fruit Cream
Brand : Amarula
Origin : South Africa
Alcohol : 17%
Maker description :
"Amarula cream a blend of nature's cream and the mysterious taste of the wild marula fruit. A fruit from the wild uncultivated Marula tree, indigenous to subtropical Africa. Also known by the local inhabitants as the elephant tree, as the ripe fruit is favoured by the elephants."

Ingredient : Cream, Sugar, Marula Spirit, Sodium blablabla

Description : Really good in hot chocolate for those cold winter nights after skiing. Almost the same as baileys altough I never tasted both at the same moment. Delicious !

Mark : 3
Name : Lemon liqueur
Brand : Limoncello
Alcohol : 25%
Maker description : "Russian Lemon, equal parts of Limoncello Di Leva and vodka. Mix with ice and serve"

Description : Exactly what the maker description said...basic vodka with a very strong lemon taste. Not bad but I wouldn't drink a whole bottle of it by myself.

Well that's all for me for now, I would really like to see what you guys are drinking ! Cheers !!

Attachments

• 0025.JPG
    0025.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 29

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
I like these shots:

Rootbeer Barrells:

1 Shot of Jagermeister
1 Glass of Beer

Drop said shot into glass and chug.

Irish Car Bombs:

1 Shot Baileys Irish Creme
1 Glass of Guiness (doest have to be a full one since its filling as hell)

Drop said shot into glass and chug. Drink it quick though or else it will congeal on the botton.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Limoncello will kill you.

Jagermeister tastes like aniseed. Mix it with coke and it'll be minty.

[UMC]Boron said:
Irish Car Bombs:
1 Shot Baileys Irish Creme
1 Glass of Guiness (doest have to be a full one since its filling as hell)

Drop said shot into glass and chug. Drink it quick though or else it will congeal on the botton.

No. An Irish Carbomb is a midi of guinness with a shot glass of Jamieson floating in it. You bang it on the table and throw down as much as possible before it froths over.

stoned_jedi

Ethically Challenged
Mar 4, 2002
Taunton
www.inforcers.net
dunno brands/percentage but i know a few decent drinks

Cement mixer;
Get one shot of baileys pour it in your mouth and lime cordial and wait for about ten seconds, you have to chew to swallow it.

Oh ****;
1/2 shot Absinth 1/2 shot Triple Sec 1/2 Shot Goldschlager and 1/2 shot RED aftershock, Gragle it swallow it and breath in, its guarenteed you wil either pass out or feel very very sick

Blow Job
Khalua baileys and whipped cream, pour khalua and baileys into a narrow SHOT glass top up with whipped cream, then pick it up using only your mouth and swallow

Sambuca bong
get a double sambuca in a shot glass (The glass should be filled right to the Rim) hold a pint glass about 3 inches above sambuca and light it, then wiat for about thirty seconds (So Pint glass fills with fumes, Put the pint glass over the shot glass so it puts out the fire then lift the pint glass WIOTHOUT turning it over so the fumes stay in there then suck the sambuca shot through a straw and then turn straw around and suck the fumes from the pint glass

Oh my god i wish i was dead
SNORT through a straw Pernod and blackcurrant

if i think of anymore ill post them

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Vodka. Russian preferably. Stright. And lots of it. Please.
But on the other hand, I'm a Finn, anything with alcohol is ok by me :) As long as there is plenty of it.

//Kee

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
That's right, skip the words about taste and quality. Just drink beer, cider and whatever else is available. :cheers:

Or if I really feel like having something extra I'll invest in a bottle of Scotch (or Irish) single malt whisky.

[C22]-Mort

Retired but wearing the tag with pride!
Aug 18, 2003
Cornwall
www.morte.force9.co.uk
jaunty said:
No. An Irish Carbomb is a midi of guinness with a shot glass of Jamieson floating in it. You bang it on the table and throw down as much as possible before it froths over.

Original Irish Car-Bomb (there are many variants):-

1/2Shot of Baileys & 1/2 Shot Jamiesons (in same shot glass)
1/2 Pint Guiness (in 1/2Pint Glass)
The Shot glass is to be slid gently into the Guiness and if done carefully should look like a Guiness within a Guiness...Just mind your teeth when you drink it :))

Apparently you can substitute 1/4 shot of the Jamiesons for a 1/4 Shot of Kahlua (Some prefer the taste), but the above is the original Irish Car-bomb!

Last edited:

kanegs

Feb 15, 2003
W. Pa, USA
Visit site
KAMAKAZE
1 Shot Vodka
1 Shot Triple Sec
1 Shot Rose's Sweet Lime Juice
Add it to a shaker with some ice. Shake it until well mixed. Pour it out (straining out the ice).

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I've given up on both smoking and drinking for various reasons, but there's nothing like the purity of a 12 year old Jameson and a nice cigar to go with it. I never understood why people have to mix all sorts of different things together to take away the actual taste of whatever they are drinking.

Well, my opinion anyway.

kanegs

Feb 15, 2003
W. Pa, USA
Visit site
Almost said:
I never understood why people have to mix all sorts of different things together to take away the actual taste of whatever they are drinking.

When it comes the straight alcohol, I grew up on Aquavit and Cognac. Later my parents discovered Ouzo and Slivovitz.

I doubt I could ever mix any of those, but I only drink them when I'm with family.

The only mixed drink my parents ever made was glogg.

On my wife's side of the family everything is always mixed.

Strangly enough both our parents drink the same beer (iron city).

Last edited:

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
MP_Lord_Kee said:
Vodka. Russian preferably. Stright. And lots of it. Please.
But on the other hand, I'm a Finn, anything with alcohol is ok by me :) As long as there is plenty of it.

//Kee

russian vodka = overated, watered down ****. i'll take a good polish one over this any day :p

poland is a nice place for good (as well as pretty bad) alcohols anyway - a friend of mine visits his relatives near gdansk a few times a year and usually brings one or two bottles of real absynth for me with him (the kinds you kan buy here realy don't deserve this name)

well, beside this i like the plain stuff. my roommate preffers liquers, i like a nice double grain or tequila from time to time.

i usuall have a shot of jägermeister after having a -big- meal, keeps you healthy and alive. nice stuff, but i wouldn't use it to get drunk.

[C22]-Mort

Retired but wearing the tag with pride!
Aug 18, 2003
Cornwall
www.morte.force9.co.uk
When I was at Uni in Plymouth(bah...students ;) ), we had a pub down the road called The Fortesque, it opened at 7pm and if you went to the cellar bar you were given a pint glass with a number on it, if you drank 9 pints before 9pm you got a free T-Shirt.
"The 9B49 club! I've made an arse of myself @ the Fortesque" or summat to that effect, interesting experience as you are stone cold sober when you leave but it comes racing up and headbutts you about an hour later :D

The crafty sods started to introduce a different coloured shirt each week so people would keep going back to complete the set :lol:, childish true, but I was a student, and that your honour is the case for the defense!

If anybody is thinking of doing it one word of advice...stay AWAY from the toilets!!!

Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
my favorite drink is very simple but for me its perfect , i cant stop drinkin it

i dont know the exact name

pick up some good rhum
some lemon juice (press a real lemon)
some brown sugar

mix it all in a glass and enjoy

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Keep it coming !

jagermeister and Triple Sec arenext on my list, along Amaretto.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
GROG,
4 shots of rum, 2 shots of water, a squeeze of lemon/line and a teaspoon of sugar.

alternatively ill mostly be found drinking a stella with three shots of jamesons to the pint.