UT2004!!! I'ts OUT!! And it's $19.99!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sgt Heath

Feb 9, 2004
[The following is a copy /paste of my message from the XMP board. I though I would let you guys in on a great deal as well!!]

Just thought I would let everyone know about a great deal. I just went this morning to the Joplin, MO. Best Buy Store. They had UT2004 just put on the shelves. The list price was $39.99, but it rang up on the register as $29.99. Being the honest weenie I am, I asked about the price. They said it was a promotional price and that all Best Buy Stores were honoring it. (I can photocopy the receipt for all my XMP friends if you need some proof for your local Best Buy.) I have no idea how long this price (29.95) will be honored so make it quick!

The best news yet however, is for you owners of UT2003, there is a coupon you can send in with a picture of your UT2003 CD and get another $10 off!!!

HOLY CRAP...THAT'S UT2004 FOR $19.99!!!!!

(I didn't have UT2003 - waiting for the big 2004 - so even $29.99 is a great price IMO!)

Good luck guys, and don't worry, this won't cut into my XMP time.......much...HEH!!

The Sarge

[Hope you guys can cash in on this good deal as well..Happy 2004 gaming from your friends in the XMP board!!]

Githianki

Nov 11, 1999
Visit site
Damn you beat me to the post!

Just picked up UT2004 SE (tin DVD edition w/headset) at Best Buy for $29.99 on sale!!! (regular $39.99). Cannot beat that with the Atari rebate for $10 on UT2003. That brings cost down to $19.99. I don't think you need to send in anything for Atari rebate except box from original? Have to look in it for coupon (just got back). Shelf say it is as advertised but there were no flyers. Rang up right just like Sgt. says.

Bought extra just to sell on Ebay should sale vanish. They are selling regular 6 CD version (no headset or tin) for same price ($39.99 on sale for $29.99). Doh!

This was the Poughkeepsie, NY store. EB didn't have game and there were 2 copies left (BB) after I got through with them. They were slightly beat up though.

Last edited:

Githianki

Nov 11, 1999
Visit site
That is if you got your rebate and trade in some games right? This is nothing special required (29.99 without rebate) and you can get it without waiting for your order to arrive. EB had nothing when I went in so many stores haven't gotten it yet. At least 2 BB have the game NOW. I know I do :).

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Sgt Heath said:
HOLY CRAP...THAT'S UT2004 FOR $19.99!!!!!
... erm... I ordered the SE from EB for $40, minus the $10 2k3 rebate, minus the $20 Elbo's rebate. That's $10 without trading in any games, for the SPECIAL EDITION. Picked it up at the store 5:55 yesterday.

Holy crap, indeed.

Last edited:

ShadowFox

Feb 14, 2004
Githianki said:
That is if you got your rebate and trade in some games right? This is nothing special required (29.99 without rebate) and you can get it without waiting for your order to arrive. EB had nothing when I went in so many stores haven't gotten it yet. At least 2 BB have the game NOW. I know I do :).
No, EB gives you a 20 dollar rebate and you get the ten in the game. So $10 price.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Get a $5 of $20 gamer card at BestBuy for another $5 off. They are hidden in with the console games. I grabbed one on an endcap. You buy it and put any dollar amount on it (even $0.01 if you want). Inside is a $5 off $20 for game purchase only. Worked like a charm. Got UT04SE for $25.74 out the door today. :)