CTF/Frag movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
I saw this movie over @ ProU and it's pretty amazing.

It's got some wicked telefrags that you just gotta see.

There's also the obligatory crazy Goo shots and some 'Pro spam' :p (spammy shots at high traffic areas that come off looking like 'psychic predictions')

Get it Here.

You'll also need WinRAR to open it.

p.s. I saw Sekhmet in there briefly.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
I didn't notice until the fo's went down and I could only read the front page but Raffi also posted a small blurb about the vid and linked it.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
ProSpam is a good description. I like the video but a lot of his good shots are either complete spam luck, or made on people that were doing something stupid. Still can't compare to dim's video.

bing!

get binged!
Mar 15, 2004
TWD said:
ProSpam is a good description. I like the video but a lot of his good shots are either complete spam luck, or made on people that were doing something stupid. Still can't compare to dim's video.
I couldnt agree with you more on the DiM video, the UnSkilleD videos by seiM are also top notch.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Good vid, and yes to sekhmet.

I'm starting to know a few of the names these days.... these players were good, and the music's nice. They totally demonstrate the bits of 2k3 that were rounded off to make 2k4 a better game.. weaponswitch wise etc.