XMP: Assault [Project Underway]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-eVo:ApHeX-

XMP-Assault Creator
Feb 3, 2004
Location Location
www.gandy-gfx.co.uk
OK I have decided to sort this out.

The first ever officialy announced modification for U2XMP is still on track and pressing a public beta.

A lot of problems has arose to me - I lost a lot of heavy code on the mod and have had this happen twice, So I'm set back quite a while. We are still looking for some coders and mappers to help contribute to this modification.

Contact Us At The Following:
IRC: irc://irc.gamesurge.net/xmp.assault
Email: admin@gandy-gfx.co.uk

For any mod developers who are interested in creating a multiplayer modification for U2XMP must know of a 'Unofficial Patch' I have developed which allows the game to recognise and succesfully handle Multiple Gametypes.

I will be releasing this code shortly once I have ironed out the bugs and made an easy tutorial - It's a messy workaround which will maybe rather messy unless mod developers actually bother to contact me (or i make an in depth tutorial)

So please let's help keep the U2XMP community alive. For those who are unaware your in for a treat.. I'll release info soon (new project)

Anyone who is available with EXPERIENCE and willing to join a modding team, please contact me and we'll get talking

headwire

ranger extraordinaire
Dec 28, 2003
Good luck. Unfortunately I cannot help out as my skills in pretty much everything are non-existant. :/

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Still, even If I can't aid in any way, I hold my thumbs it will reach a final version! Me want to play XMP ASSAULT!!!

-eVo:ApHeX-

XMP-Assault Creator
Feb 3, 2004
Location Location
www.gandy-gfx.co.uk
TossMonkey said:
Didn't we already do this once? The inactivity made me look elsewhere. I'm still interested in making a map for this but I have other commitments now.

Ye to quote me

-eVo:ApHeX- said:
The first ever officialy announced modification for U2XMP is still on track and pressing a public beta

In other words it's still on it's way and work is still progressing for the mod.

We'll release some more info when something really interesting arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.