Someone help me with this darn problem!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
P

[PuF]Firestorm

Right then. Almost everyone knows about the Mod Menu bug in UT. You know, the one where u install more than one mod and it goes all screwed up (only a couple of milimetres of menu come down with no 'entries').
Anyway, is there any way, any way at all to fix this. I figure there must be, considering the amount of mods that use it. Is it to do with 405b? Should I go back to using 402 or maybe 400? I don't know but there's gotta be someway if almost all those mod-makers are utilizing it. It really bugs me cuz i cant play any decent mods or mutators (not properly anyway).

Oh yeah, and I'm not into doing that so-called fix for the bug (whereby u take all the mod .int and .u files out of the System folder except one, which is the mod you wish to use).

Yes you've heard this sort of post about a million times before but please help me here.

Please!?!???!?

------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

P

[PuF]Firestorm

*BUMP!!!*
Gotta keep it at the top.. Maybe someome might just reply to my message.. Hopefully.

bullet2.gif

P

[PuF]Firestorm

I'm needing an answer u see.

bullet2.gif