[UT2004 Roll Call] Make Your Presence Known

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Are you playing Teh Dem0 (and soon, UT2004) and what's your online screen name.

Post here so we can find you online.

I am W0RF|BuF (with the standard zero).

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Renegade Retard said:
I play as Renegade_BuF (BuF tag people!)

BTW, if you see Ren_on_Roids, that means I'm in OK City at my bro-in-law's house, took my box, and playing on his cable.

Happens about 2 or 3 times a year

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
XFire = Win.

My XFire name is MajorLeeHigh
Ingame Major-Lee-High

Dumbass ut devs not allowing name spaces :( it is 2004 guys!!! WAKE UP!!

I sometimes wonder why the game player counts and cool ingame features that alot of old games have are left out or not used in new games.... (just look at how cool the ingame community for tribes 2 was, and their player counts for that matter). When will we see that stuff again... Half life alone lets you have long names with spaces :(

Last edited:

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
MegaManInferno
SanitysEdge

And, if your unlucky, SherbertCookie, if you see that, run (Hell, you mine as well log off the server), it means ive gone past temp. insanity and went full blown insanity. Usualy happens on weekends and late into the night (or early in the day, depening on your choice of words).