Crimsonland Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donator

Jun 26, 2003
Vienna
Visit site
Search for a mod called "Proelium". I haven't actually tried it, but I remember having seen screenshots with a top down perspective and a lot of mayhem going on, which about sums up the idea of crimsonland :lol:

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I tried an early beta, and it seemed allright, but I was thinking about the whole slaying monsters/perks stuff, not necessarly the top down.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
sounds similar to the Caedes project Kang and I had talked about, though we were going down a more Diablo/PSO route.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
basically we wanted to combine Diablo style RPG rules with an Invasion/Campaign setup on Onslaught maps. Unless Kang runs with it it's probably on hiatus until DFO is playable.