Dm-PrimaryColors][

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jacquot

Blueyes
Feb 6, 2004
Quebec, Canada
Hi all, i am also known here as "Blueyes" but sometimes i have problems to login... :confused:

Anyways, lately i reworked on my latest UT map, i improved the lighting, sounds, a few weapons changes ect... i think it worth the time since a lot of people downloaded the previous version at UnrealPlayground :)

I will upload it soon...for now, some screenies for you.

Attachments

• Primary-1.jpg
    Primary-1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Primary-2.jpg
    Primary-2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Primary-3.jpg
    Primary-3.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Primary-4.jpg
    Primary-4.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 28

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
Hi Blueyes, sure that that is a DM-Map? Looks like CTF.
The shots look fine, only the light is little bit strange for DM. It really looks like a CTF map. These blue and red Lights are to strong. The Archi looks ok, the only thing I miss are shadows. Maybe some more of them ;) !

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Hi milb, i made those lights stronger on purpose to respect my map theme and title actualy...have a look at Unrealplayground, grab the file and read the review.

But don't forget, this one is not my latest version. ;)

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Ok...a few more pics for you. :D

Attachments

• primary38.jpg
    primary38.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 20
  • primary01.jpg
    primary01.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 26
  • primary07.jpg
    primary07.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 27

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
I know why they are so strong, I read the title of this thread, and it's clear to me why you use these lights. I think they are to strong. But it's only my opinion, you don't have to change it, and it isn't a reason for a low rating ( that I maybe give ). I only want to say that!

Edit: The new shots look fine, it's not my theme, but ok! The last shot looks nice, but please make some shadows. It looks boring without them. The lighting is better as it is on the old shots. Not so strong, but still the same color. That looks like it have to look in my eyes.

Last edited: