Plumber of Crunk: Mario Gets Low

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
uh :con:
You should have make his eyes wink a bit.

Anyway, has anybody seen these Mario flash movies a guy from Deviant Art made? With Luigi killed and all?

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I've seen the first three episodes and am eagerly waiting for the last one. They're great. :tup:

If someone hasn't had a chance to see them, head over to this thread and enjoy.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Freon said:
uh :con:
You should have make his eyes wink a bit.

Anyway, has anybody seen these Mario flash movies a guy from Deviant Art made? With Luigi killed and all?

Bah, I'm just learning how to do this and all, give me some credit ;) Working with meshes you didn't create in a program you don't really know quite well can be hard sometimes :p But in all fairness, I do agree. I had actually tried to give his eyebrows some movement and stuff... but... well, it started screwing everything else up for some reason, so I just forgot about it :p