Picture in Picture possible??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. Pips

Mar 6, 2004
Hello, I'm working on a couple mods and I got the idea of having something like a picture-in-picture display where i display two different cameras on the screen at the same time. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this before or knows whether it's even possible. Also, if it is possible could you give me a hint on how to go about and doing it plz. thanks.

Mychaeel

It's possible via the DrawPortal function in Canvas, but it has drawbacks -- for one, it only works in Direct3D (not OpenGL, and that also means not on Linux); and in online games the server may not necessarily replicate information required to correctly update all actors which are only in view of the portal.

Mr. Pips

Mar 6, 2004
Alright, thanks a lot dude. You just saved me a lot of time on programming something that i couldn't use anyway. thanks.