Teamkiller on my unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Teamkiller on my unreal,need help!!!!

ok this is getting f*cking insane,ten minutes ago there was a t-ker on myunreal,killing everybody on his team,getting everybody's names and try to ban them instead,he got my name and the fools banned me instead of the tk-er,everybode who saw me playing knows i'm not a tk-er,i play fair,have fun and don't screw it up for people,i'm asking if somebody can get me unbanned from myu or at least know how,cause this is getting on my nerves,he tried to ban beta jackal too but it didn't work,he only got me :mad: If somebody can help me out that would be great.

Last edited:

Sillow

Feb 27, 2004
Here's an idea...

take a screen shot. Then tell us the name. We don't know your experiences. We never lived them. WE AREN'T YOU! AHHHH!

:D

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
ask jackal,he was getting his name too,s cage was there too,aand a couple of others,how could i got a screenshot while i was on the other team defending the base and NOT tk-ing,he was tk-ing under my name and nw i'm screwed.

i hate to ask this, but Could you unban me from the server and ban
> > the name taking Team killer also know as |beta|TheJackal(currently
> > anyway's). he was trying to ban everyone, then someone banned the wrong
> > jackal (me) and i can't get on to play anymore. also, im working on get my
> > map set up for you to download if you like. i will email you back with more
> > details. Thanks alot man.
> >
> > The Jackal (real)
also Jubei got banned

Wes told me to post here so that the Admin could deal with it, he said he can't do much with it.

WulfMan

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 1, 2004
Jubei and Jackal, if you're still banned PM me with your ip's and I'll remove them from the ban list, also in the future if problems arise on MyUnreal servers, you can visit us at myunreal.com and load up the forums, this way it can be dealt with right away.

we've been trying to keep an eye on things there but unfortunately we don't always have an admin playing 24/7 so things still go on without our knowledge.

WulfMan

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 1, 2004
MyUnreal uses a "reserved slot" system, it's open to the public (aside from hosted private events) but once there's only a few remaining slots left, it asks for a password to allow myu members to get in :)

Wynther

Mar 5, 2004
Luckily for me, this has never happened to me (probably because these tkers take the names of GOOD players :lol: ), but I feel for y'all that are being wrongfully misrepresented. It may be counterproductive, but whenever i see that happening, I just kill the Tker over and over and over.....you get the idea...till he leaves. Sometimes I get kicked but its worth it to see those tkers go down.

Bryne

Wheel of Time LAN dude
Feb 4, 2004
Netherlands
www.bryne.nl
I had this on Jolt today too. Luckily I was able to ignore them mostly. One guy was even asking people if they would join his teamkilling clan. I remember seeing the name Stinger as well, although he stayed relatively low with the teamkilling.

I guess every game goe through this stage. We'll have to live through it until they move on and handle it as well as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.