I am now in the Army.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Good luck man... and if the time comes to do what you got to do dont hesitate. Remember the other guy is being paid/drafted to do the same thing back to you.

Apr 11, 2002
Dallas, TX
www.google.com
Cold Killer said:
gl, man! Don't be like those guys in those videos!
They did what they were ordered to do, and as far as the wounded man, the
pilots did not know how badly wounded he was. He was able to roll away from
the truck and keep crawling, and the pilots did not know where he may be
going. He still posed a threat to the helicopter and ground forces, and it's not
like they could land and take him as a POW.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Heh, I forgot that that one had been posted and that that would probably be the only one to come to mind for ya. I was thinking of another one where these pilots were watching this couple having sex in the back of a vehicle using their NV.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I would've gone for the jets myself but congratulations anyway. :)

Get yourself clean through college and keep your mouth shut in basic and you should be fine. Again, congrats!

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
I doubt you will be an Apache pilot right from the start, you'll have to fight to get there.

Anyway, you already speak like a military so I guess it's a start ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.