bah, etiquette!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
learn how to play online people! if you see someone running toward a vehicle and they are mearly a foot closer then to it then you just let them take it! and if your both on tower trying to get the redmeemer its the same thing! let who evers closer get it (if they're on your team of course) and if you learn they have no idea how to use it then its safe to get it before them in the future. now some "reverse" etiquette.. if all the nodes are taken by the opposing team and some jerk on your team is sniping on the middle tower (and for some reason your in a raptor) push him off so he'll figure out he needs to protect the core..

if your about to loose dont quit!
if your in the manta dont go out and just get kills use it right and go to nodes!

sorry i needed to complain even if this post goes unread :D

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
\/\/0RF said:
you're just pissed cause I kicked your ass in Assault last night. ;)

haha, man i killed you like 3 times in a row with minigun and then i sucked from then on.. ^_^

but im just bad at the game overall so its still awesome.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Help me understand something. I understand complaining about teamates taking vehicles and not being helpful to the team as far as objectives goes, but you are arguing that teamates running to vehicles should allow the closer one to get the vehicle? Isn't this common sense that if I am closer I will get to it before you do? It's not like we are running at two different speeds.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
I_B_Bangin said:
Help me understand something.

If you're running in front of me Bangin, i'll be shooting you in the ass hoping that FF is on 100%. Nobody, I mean Nobody takes a vehicle that I want. And if you do manage to get to it you better pray I don't have an Avril, cause you're going down bitch.

Does that help you understand?

<3 IB.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Hope you lurkers reading this know i'm kiddin.

Bangin knows I'd take an e-bullet for him. :shy:

back ot.

CaptainRad is probably talkin about newbs that can't double dodge, they're easy to steal vehicles from.
509.gif

honestly, I don't take the vehicles if I see anyone even remotely close to it.

I'm better on foot......Manta's are easy prey out in the open if I've got the Shock and Avril. :mwink:

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
yeah..some people take their time to get to vehicles even when they are even remotly close.. but i take back this thread seeing as how hunter showed me up ^_^

Peregrine

Death from above
Jan 16, 2001
Lake Erie Shoreline
www.gaihope.net
I must say, I was pubbin last night on a pub and my team actually managed to FILL a hellbender AND another guy jumped on top. We had 4 people in an HB.
There's hope.
(Of course, the rest of the team still had no clue you can ride on a Manta.) :rolleyes:

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
I load up vehicles out the wazoo but time and again people fall off shortly afterwards. Found that it also helps to have "BAIL OUT OF VEHICLE!" bound to a key when things get hot too...

Fun stuff! I was in a tank with Worf yesterday. And then we got stuck on a cliff. I won't let this spiritually crippling incident deter me, however - I gots to find more of you people out there! Esp. you pere, where the hell are you :y5:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I_B_Bangin said:
Help me understand something. I understand complaining about teamates taking vehicles and not being helpful to the team as far as objectives goes, but you are arguing that teamates running to vehicles should allow the closer one to get the vehicle? Isn't this common sense that if I am closer I will get to it before you do? It's not like we are running at two different speeds.

If you are comgin from the Raptor side and them from the bender, you will get there first. But if they shoot them manta with the flak and it hts you then you get a suicide...yay :rolleyes:

I prefer to ride WITH someone, not drive. but I got killed so many times doing this I just forget it now.