Clan .s is recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger.s

Jan 22, 2004
Hiya,

Since most of us can't play league matches at 19:00gmt, we are looking for players (ranger, tech, gunner) availables at this time (especially on sundays).

We are an old french team from Team Fortress Classic and we moved to XMP since it was released. I guess we got a decent skill and teamplay ^^, as we've played semi-finals in Winter Jolt Cup (lost against vD during a great and tense game ;) and now we manage to be active in FragzzLeague and the next Jolt XMP League.

Now, we know there arent lot of french XMP players, so we are looking for europeans ppl, from every countries, as we did in TFC with some swedish, finnish, UK guys who have learnt stupid french jokes with us ;x

Join our irc room #seal @ Quakenet.org or send me an e-mail Jugger@couic.net :)

UnrealStinger

Stinger
Mar 2, 2004
Id love to join m8, im in UK ( England GMT ) And am a Ranger, a very big sniper and love to help others and use teamwork!

Jugger.s

Jan 22, 2004
As i ve answered to ur e-mail, join our irc room (better on evenings) to discuss about that :)

Sillow

Feb 27, 2004
IRC's one of the more popular forms of conversation online :p

www.mirc.com is a good basic irc browser for new ones, though it wants you to register. :D

Jugger.s

Jan 22, 2004
But IRC is the most used about online gaming with clans rooms, leagues, communities, etc.. :)

Sillow

Feb 27, 2004
hehe. Jugger, the same could be said about the name SEALS and its many variations. :D

at least you went style with the .s :p

Status
Not open for further replies.