Newbies! Get some truffles!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I just saw a post by {CoD}Unholy Relic (Although I know him as Ninjya ;) ) He is a cool dude and should provide plenty of spam for the forums, so give 'em hell. (and some truffles)

:wavey:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
mmm.gif
mmmm truffles.

Well, this welcome is for everyone then, not just Unholy Relic. Don't worry, I am sure Papa Bangin made enough for everyone. :D

{CoD}Unholy Relic

class Arm extends Hand; var Fingers
Feb 26, 2004
Icebox, MN
spineblaZe said:
mmm.gif
mmmm truffles.

Well, this welcome is for everyone then, not just Unholy Relic. Don't worry, I am sure Papa Bangin made enough for everyone. :D
:lol: looks like I'll enjoy this place for a long time to come.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Nice, did you draw that?

By the way, I don't take credit for that signature image, our Resident Signature Creator "Phatcat" is the one who made that, as well as many other people's signatures. You'll meet him eventually.

Yes indeed, I did draw that. I have a whole grip of images at my website, and my stockpile of incontinuous portfolio content in my room is huge, you can literally see how much I've improved over the last 2 and a half years with it.

ANd that drawing is about 2 months old as well.