UT2003/4 Tournament @ UC Berkley

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Freakish sent in this news of an AMD sponsored UT2003/4 Tournament at the University of California, Berkley. You MUST be a UC Berkeley student to play (ID required). The date is 3/2/04... that's tomorrow. Short notice, yeah, but walk-ins are being taken.

First place gets $1000
Second place gets $500
Third place gets $250

If any of you want/can play, you need to show up in Soda Hall tomorrow (4th floor) - the first of the 4 contiguous drop-in games starts at 12:45 and the last starts at 1:30. There are 2 additional drop-in slots for the 12:15 game. Each game lasts 15 minutes - I'd suggest getting there early...

The structure of the tournament is pretty simple..there are 15 groups of 4 people to start and the top scorer of each of the first 15 matches will move on to the SemiFinals (round 2). These people will again play 4 person matches (except the lucky? people in groups 13,14,15 who will have a 3 person match) to determine the 4 Finalists. These people will play and their rankings will determine how much money, if any, they get.

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
I wrote up what I saw at the event...some glitches but for the most part a lot of fun. :D Check the thread in the news item..

edit: oops - didn't realize the post doesn't have this link..

Last edited: