Fishbulb???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Not that I know the answer or anything, but I remember on an episode of the Simpsons, Homer found a soap box that had his face on it. He wrote or called the company and they sent him a tape of their product. And at the end it showed two major Japaneese organizations colliding, one a light bulb, and the other a fish, thus, making fishbulb.

BeZerKeR

Feb 12, 2000
hometown.aol.com
nice call beerbaron. i'm a simpsons fan too and i remember that.

bullet2.gif

"Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows...
...nor do I"
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
He was actually quoting Bart, when he said, "There's your answer, fishbulb." After the aforementioned video, Bart says that quote.

"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied, so that we may find out what nutrients they have that might be useful to us."

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr_TC|PuF

ZenMasterV

Feb 2, 2000
Visit site
that was a cool simpsons episode.. supposed to tell you how Groening got the idea for homer /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Look, everyone figured it out before I could reply.

"Mr. Sparkle promises to banish dirt to the land of wind and ghosts"

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM