[News] Benedict "Shakken" Tan Shan-Wen , Captured by British forces today

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found over at CNN

"British SAS Forces capture elusive Infiltration Team member"

Today British SAS Forces capured Benedict Tan Shan-Wen, known to members of the Sentry Studios as just Shakken. For 2 years Shakken and other member from Sentry Studios special forces team known as "The Infiltration Team" have been on the run.

Jesse Taylor founded Sentry Studios in 2000 and followed by the Infiltration Team soon after. The Infiltration Team is responsible for the death of thousands after its formation, and currently under UN inquiry for possesion of WMDs.

Shakken was found in Dundee near the prestigious University of Abertay Dundee. A MI5 agent spotted him dropping by a local dry cleaner near the University. Immediatly a small unit from the SAS, lead by Neill Riordan was sent to intercept Shakken before he got too far. After the capture Neill Riordan stated :

"It was quite easy acctually, the poor sap was wearing jungle cammo in the brush, it wasn't long before we found him, sure it was rought and we did have some losses, but we got him"

Early reports indicate that Shakken took down 12 SAS member before finally running out of ammo. After capture, Shakken yelled out to reporters:

"Goddamn that dry cleaning lady, I would have gotten away if she finished cleaning my **** desert fatigues!"

We caught up with the owner of this establishment, he gave this comment :

"Its good to see our stores poor buissiness practicies finally pay of"

All other member of Sentry Studios, and the rest of The Infiltration Team, are still at large.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
This is without a doubt the dumbest fucking thing ever posted on these forums. That includes NTKB's posts. Well done, you've lowered the bar so far that you've dug a hole so deep that we'll be installing an elevator to hell in it.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
I thought it was worth a few chuckles. Not the funniest thing ever, but certainly not worth that outburst of abuse, unless he's the reincarnated Hitler and I'm the only one who doesn't know about it.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
It's not that it was Phatcat that posted it. Even if Shakken himself posted that, I'd say the same thing. To be honest, I expect NTKB's posts to contain a higher level of relevence and usefulness than this crap.

I think Webster's should ammend their definition of "inane" to include "http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=1382501&postcount=1"

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
jaunty said:
This is without a doubt the dumbest fucking thing ever posted on these forums. That includes NTKB's posts. Well done, you've lowered the bar so far that you've dug a hole so deep that we'll be installing an elevator to hell in it.

Dont ever mention my name without provocation again. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.