Raw key bindings

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WileyPeyote

Dazed in UT
Jul 26, 2000
A hole in PA
wiley.clanservers.com
Hello I was wondering if there was a way to bind the vehicle seating switching keys in ONS to something other than 1,2,3. I don't use a keyboard so I would like to bind them to any key. I looked in the user.ini and it only lists the commands for the weapons so I am guessing that this is hard coded into the game. Thanks!

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
I would guess that they're the same function, just applied differently; the horns work the same way (as a player, it's a taunt, but in a vehicle, it's a horn.)

m&ms

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Jul 13, 2003
in a bag....duh
Visit site
yeah it switches seats based on your weapon binds. so if you want to move the keys you'll have to move your assault rifle, goo, and shield keys.

rhirud

Fast learning novice
Feb 20, 2004
WileyPeyote said:
I think I tried that but I will have to verify it when I get home. Thanks!

Seats depends on the binds for your first 3 weapons, not 1,2,3.