Stop bashing the US army! Now you can bash the Norwegian army!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
img-wrongforum.jpg

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
I know it's weird but, as many persons I've spoken with, I'm more shocked to see animals die violently (I'm talking about mammals here, not mosquitos or spiders ;)) than human beings. That may be because TV has made us used to see humans dieing in all imaginable manners and circumstances, yet it's still disturbing and somehow shocking when you think about it. :hmm:
Anyway, those guys are sick.:shake:

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
SO what were the circumstances, where they'd be shooting dogs, AND filming it?

Something tells me I'm not getting all the facts.

Meplat-

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
spm1138 said:
They're just f cking dogs, right?

What's the big deal?

Wrong. They are nit fu in dogs, they are dogs.

I give more importance to some dog's life than human ones !

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
The story behind it is that soldiers often get called in to kill stray dogs that have caused problems in the local community. The soldiers have little or nothing to do other than being present so they take on these kind of assingments.

Since the soldiers have nothing else to do, this has escalated. They are now not only shooting stray dogs, but also dogs that obviously belong to someone. All because they are bored to death.

Since this thread thread is started to justify "other" soldiers actions in a "certain desert country", I think it should be said that I find killing a seriously injured person lying on the ground and then proceed to break out the champagne and celebrate a "good kill" is slighly worse than shooting a dog and then cheering.

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Does anyone else find it more disturbing that someone actually decided to add a soundtrack to enhance the enjoyment value?

Other than that, you guys should see what they do to farm pigs - and they don't even get to die from it. At least not until they grow up.

Having seen that, for the life of me I find shooting these dogs only a minor infraction. Sad, disturbing as far as the perpetrators took pleasure from it, but the dogs only suffered a few seconds.
Your pork pie did a *lot* more than that (and this is from a guy who loves his meat).

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Idiots with guns and camera. To bad none of the dogs took the liberty to bite their dicks off.
Wolf Being said:
(and this is from a guy who loves his meat).
;)

[C22]-Mort

Retired but wearing the tag with pride!
Aug 18, 2003
Cornwall
www.morte.force9.co.uk
And stray animals just magically appear overnight right? Nothing to do with people...yeah?
I understand that sometimes something need to be done about it, but I also believe that there are better ways to do it!
If a person is the type that will enjoy killing for fun, whether like this, or hunting then they're just the type of person who deserves the karma they will recieve!

Blood-Sports in the UK have now become so overwhelmingly unpopular in the UK, it looks like an outright ban is just around the corner, and about time too!
Though the sicko's running greyhound racing in the UK can STILL get away with absolutely diabolical treatment of animals and get away with it :(

Until we address our own appalling behaviour towards each other, our treatment of other species will never be solved....

Want to be outraged by something....how about this!!

Last edited: