PDA

View Full Version : Dutch JailBreak LAN Marathon

CoolDude
28th Feb 2004, 10:14 AM
Last weekend we invited a couple of friends over.
For some reason they all decided to bring their PC's with them ;)
We turned our house upside down and ended up with a 4-day 10-player Dutch JailBreak LAN Marathon (with a bit of AS, CTF, TDM and UT2004-OnSlaught in between).
(Nifam anyone???)

Thank you all, it was great fun again ...

Mychaeel
28th Feb 2004, 10:18 AM
Cool. :cool:

ScopeTrigger
28th Feb 2004, 10:21 AM
We turned our house upside down and ended up with a 4-day 10-player Dutch JailBreak LAN Marathon (with a bit of AS, CTF, TDM and UT2004-OnSlaught in between).
(Nifam anyone???)

Nifam no thx but AS-overlord would be nice ;)

thank you Boost and Cooldude for inviting us

gr scope

Boost
28th Feb 2004, 10:27 AM
It was indeed a great weekend, had loads of fun. :lol: Thanks for making it a great weekend. :clap: Now we just have to wait for Sexmachine to give us a date for the next JELP in Germany. :D Sexmachine?....................

[[][]|_
29th Feb 2004, 07:51 AM
Cool. :cool:
No, i'm Cool ;)
It was nice and exhausting. We only played for about 40 hours :D
And indeed, we played Nifam not enough. I still don't know the way in that map ;)
Thanks again for the nice weekend

SAURON
29th Feb 2004, 07:52 AM
(Nifam anyone???)

Yes it was a graet weekend thanks everyone, only Dalton was ennoying as
always with his combo, grrrrrr ;) Only one thing next time more NIFAM! :D

SAURON

Corran
29th Feb 2004, 08:32 AM
We should have one of those in England.

Boost
29th Feb 2004, 09:20 AM
We should have one of those in England.
Yeah, you should! It seems that nobody over there wants to make the time to put it together. :( I would say, see who has the space or rent something that is not too expensive, that has space for peeps to sleep. It is nice to get to know everybody, it is more enjoyable the next time you meet them on the internet. Then you know who you are shooting at. :D

We had the luck that I could let peeps sleep here and with Bathory living near me we could give all the peeps place to sleep. Thanks Bathory for all the help. :clap: Without your large table, we wouldn't have been able to make this happen. \o/

Bathory
29th Feb 2004, 02:07 PM
SPOO, yeah we had fun.....Ana's first LAN and he had so much fun, so next time at our house.....let's say somewhere in July ??? :p