***commiting suicide***

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
WTF when i just started a new game of XMP and my Enter button stopped working that's the for 7th time now. Is this my keboard, virus or my pc??? I have to do a ****ing reboot everytime to fix it. This is really driving me insane!! !:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
if it was hardware related rebooting shouldn't fix the problem.
Does this only happen when playing or while doing anything?

Last edited:

headwire

ranger extraordinaire
Dec 28, 2003
:D try using a different keyboard for a bit. If the enter key doesn't work on that... you'll have to go to Plan B or something.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
XMP seems a bit screwy with the enter key for some people.. I sometimes spam things like 4 or 5 times after typing something in then hitting the Enter once.

Angerfist

left a small crater
Feb 22, 2004
the Netherlands
OK thanx all, ill indeed try another keyboard, maybe it's just that, and it only happens in XMP(seldom play other games ;) ).

And for CaptainToke, thnx for the link but i just bought me THIS Keyboard, so im probebly still in warranty.

:)

Last edited:

thebigguy

[{OSN}]bigguy
Dec 12, 2003
there is 2 enter keys on a normal keyboard one near numpad and other near shift button so cud off tryed the othere neter key ?

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Angerfist said:
Nope also dun work, it's probebly a hardware error!

I would say on the old keyboard, perform a cleaning on it... When i clean my old keyboard i open it up then shake outh the part with the keys, and then reassemble it...

it fixed the problem with a sticky 1 button for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.