interesting t-shirts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
meh they always spoil those groupshots by trying to get away with hiding the mingers in the backrow, when infact theyre not at all hidden and they havent got away with it and it wouldve been a trajillion times better if they had just fired them for being mingers

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
What's so controversial about those sites ?
I mean, it's just a big joke, isn't it ?

Or do people really believe what they're selling there ? ...

// -- edit --
akcat_2596.jpg

LOL ... I want a bike like that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
I don't know, I guess I've heard about so many people being suspended from school and other activities for having such t-shirts. Like not some long ago if memory isn't playing a trick on me I remember some news about a student being suspended from school cause his shirt critizised the war on iraq, or some general anti-american criticism.
I mean the shirts don't bother me and a lot of you but it seems some people are really offended by these stuff.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
People tend to look at T-Shirts as broadcasting a message. They don't know how serious or not you are just from an impression, so they take whatever is on your shirt seriously. Those in power who are offended by a message that someone else takes seriously tend to react to that person, trying to put down and block messages that they disagree with. It's human nature, baby!