PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference?

Burning Fish
25th Feb 2004, 04:39 PM
...between Unreal Championship and Unreal Tournament 2003 on the PC? I don't own a XBox, I was just wondering and this part of the forum seems to be a bit dead. Does UC feature new maps or weapons?

CiD
29th Feb 2004, 01:44 PM
the difference is in UC the different species of tournement participants have different physical abilities.for instance,a gen mo runs very fast but only has 70 health to start with,an anubin is almost acrobatic,starts with 85 health,and they get more out of adrenaline than the other races do; an automaton can dodge jump very far,and has 110 health to start with; nightmares regen health the more damage they inflict on their enemies,but start out with 70- health and are almost as slow as juggernauts; and juggernauts have a ridiculous amount of health but they are very slow.

Burning Fish
29th Feb 2004, 02:06 PM
Sounds cool. I almost can't see any differences between the species in UT2003.

CiD
29th Feb 2004, 02:36 PM
i don't think there is a difference between the species in 2k3,just in how they look.there is a species mutator for 2k3 out,i forget what its called...makes 2k3 like UC,but with better resolution and textures.

Burning Fish
29th Feb 2004, 04:19 PM
/me goes searching :)

[EDIT]
http://www.ut2k3.net/mods.php
Scroll down :)

CiD
1st Mar 2004, 12:30 PM
playing UC and 2k3 with the species mutator really makes me see why epic nerfed the translocator in BR.as an automaton or genmo,you can grab the ball and score in seconds if your smooth enough.cheesy.