[xF] Is Now Recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
[xF] Is Now Recruiting | Now @ Gamesurge #xTended_Frags

I'm sure you're tired of seeing these threads, but we are in need of some new members. Currently we have 5 members and a few in the works. We are primarily looking for top notch players that play a lot (at least 3-4 times a week).

If you think you have what it takes send me an e-mail @ tmv_thrasher@hotmail.com, or join our IRC channel @ irc.gamesurge.net #xTended_Frags or look for us on the servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Gl xF, its the new teams that will help keep XMP & the Ladders alive!

Hope to see you in competition sometime soon.
:p

[xF]PR3D470R

Jan 20, 2004
KC
Yeah, as soon as we get enough members, we're going to start scrimming every clan we possibly can :D I've played w/ Whacked a lot on the MyUnreal server. Goodtimes ;)

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
I wouldn't mind joining you guys. Seeing as you all are starting up and what not. I don't know how this joining a clan thing works, like how the process goes. Give me a heads up.

[xF]PR3D470R

Jan 20, 2004
KC
Just send me an e-mail and I'll fill you in w/ all the details.

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Piece of advice for any new clan. Get your own IRC chan.
A: It's cheap (ie. free)
B: It's relatively easy to set up(get on the =vÐ= chan. someone will be able to at least point you to where to find out how)
C: It's a great way communicate.

I'd personally suggest getting a chan on Gamesurge.net as most of the US XMP clans(basically except Omni) have their channels on Gamesurge.net.

[xF]PR3D470R

Jan 20, 2004
KC
Thanks for the advice PRG, but we've figured out a way to communicate. Right now, as far as recruiting goes, e-mail or finding a member in game does a pretty good job. I'm personally not a big fan of IRC myself, and yes I have used it before ;) Us [xF] boys gotta get some fresh blood, b/c we just don't have enough people to challenge the other clans yet, unless someone wants to do a 5v5 scrim?

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
One other thing IRC being good for communication. It's already used by most clans hence it the easiest the way to get ahold of other clans besides yourselves. Our last 2 scrims have been essentially been pickup games setup on the fly via IRC vs. V3 and Shadow/Pet. So, if you're looking for a scrim, IRC is also the best place to go looking for it. I'm sure you can find someone willing to do a 5v5. Sorry to be plugging IRC so hard but it is what the community in general uses for communication. I don't like IRC much myself but it does it's job.

Clan IRC channel's for US Clans:
Irc.gamesurge.net
UAK #UAK
V3 #clan-v3
NBK #nbk
-SV- #SV
Shadow #xmp_shadow
and =vÐ= is listed in my Sig.

Irc.dynamix.com
Omni #omni

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
Vengeance, I did send you an email but I forgot to mention that I've only really been playing XMP. Considering I work full time as a designer as well as freelance, I steal just enough time to get an hour or two a night for gaming (which is still a lot mind you). Weekends don't really change, although once, maybe twice a month I'll dedicate an entire friday night to XMP (PC and Xbox). I just thought you might find that info completely useless. Actually I think I just love to hang out in this forum.

[xF]PR3D470R

Jan 20, 2004
KC
Haven't got your e-mail yet Neurothustra, but hopefully it will be here soon, if not I'm usually in the MyUnreal.com server so find me there. Well, the more you talk about it PRG, the more useful it sounds. I might have to go ahead and get an IRC channel ;) Btw, if that pic is you, nice mohawk :D

[xF]PR3D470R

Jan 20, 2004
KC
Clan [xF] IRC Channel

[xF] now has it's own IRC channel!

Join @: irc.gamesurge.net #xTended_Frags

Status
Not open for further replies.