[pet] vs -vD- scrim

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
I had a blast playing the vD team. All the games were pretty close to where eat team needed 1 artifact left. I enjoyed all 3 games, plus the deathmatch/fooling around. lol. Our team still needs some organization but I think we are going to be stronger once we have more than 5 players(pet clan only has 5 people) on our team and have more practices. ;) I would love to play vD again.

[editted]we were subbing in for the shadow match vs vD[/edit]

I don't have a server to host the screen captures but here are the stats of each game. For those that are interested.

1st game = Nakoja
pet(red team) > v=(blue team)
4 red energy > 2 blue energy
4 red deploys > 3 blue deploys

red team
---------------------
~S~Cage 6994
[pet]monkey 5644
[pet]snake 5413
~S~Aksen 4538
[pet]goldfish 4338
[pet]bunny 4283
~S~ Gobot 1861

blue team
---------------------
=vD=Xaero 7893
=vD=Zaknatein 7415
=vD=PRG 5125
Recoil<beta> 4730
=vD=WulfMan 4313
=vD=Maxx 4280
=vD=wEsRoX 125

2nd game = Sirocoo
pet(blue team) < vd(red team)
2 red energy = 2 blue energy
4 red deploys > 3 blue deploys

blue team
---------------------
[pet]snake 4224
~S~Aksen 3911
[pet]monkey 3325
~S~Gobot 2750
~S~Cage 2203
[pet]goldfish 1950
[pet]bunny 1888

red team
---------------------
=vD=wEsRoX 5388
=vD=Zaknatein 4321
=vD=Xaero 4175
=vD=WulfMan 3938
Recoil<beta> 3764
=vD=PRG 3263
=vD=Maxx 3041

3rd game = Rampart

forgot to take a screen picture but it was a close game. Both teams were on the verge of winning with only one artifact.

pet < vD

Last edited:

pet_monkey

Banned
Feb 25, 2004
I don't know. As soon as I got online, I was told that we were subbing for the Shadow team.

p37g01df15h

/me bubbles
Feb 25, 2004
i have to say, for a clan that has been around for 2 days, we kicked some major vd butt, for a bit :lol:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
when animals attack part: 1

thx to the Shadow dudes for lettin us sub, we've only been together for a few days but we wanted to get in some experience in a scrim. We thought we'd take the obsessive-egotistical clan theme and put a cute spin on it, actually, it just makes us laugh our asses off being pets :lol:
::snake lures bunny with carrots. . .snake eats bunny::
::monkey throws poo at snake::
::snake pees in goldfishes bowl::
ect.

Vd was solid and the scrim was evenly matched. We took nakoja by storm and I got laid to waste in the art room in rampant. 3+ gunners firing rockets at teh node can be devastating to a ranger :( . The VD server was real consistent for the most part, even the intermission time in sirrocco where we stared tk'in the hell out of each other.

thx to vd and shadow

pet is recruiting four legged mammals this week if anyone is interested:
pet-xmp@verizon.net

Go-Bot

Shadow Leadership
Jan 23, 2004
over there somewhere
heh! yes that was GG's and once agian would like to thank [Pet] for subbin and soon we will be challenging YOU PET! hehe almost got our team together and might i say we have alot of practice be4 shadow is ready for the big show .. but its coming together qiuckly (i cant wiat)

PS: also working a Shadow server hopefully it pans out SEE YAZ ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Status
Not open for further replies.