Finally upgraded (albeit still slow)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Grim_Reaper ~UFS~

You're all gay and stupid.
Aug 1, 2002
coolgamer1.50megs.com
Before I had a:

P3 550mhz Dual Xeon
1024MB PC100 ECC SDRAM
GeForce 3 Ti200 64MB
W2K Advanced Server
40GB

Now, after my friend donated his old PC to me:

Athlon 1.2ghz
512MB PC 100 SDRAM
Radeon 8500 64MB
WinXP Pro
40GB

It should run INF faster, so less bitching from me on servers! You win, I win!

Grim_Reaper ~UFS~

You're all gay and stupid.
Aug 1, 2002
coolgamer1.50megs.com
Yeah, he was originally going to sell that for $150 a while back but I guess he pitied me and gave the system to me. My 2 friends who donated the parts, one guy gave me the radeon, the other the system, have killer PCs. He gave it to me so we could play MoH, DoD 1.0, and other fairly new mods and games together that I couldn't on my old peecee.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
It's not so much due to the facts as due to me trying to be less hard on myself. I noticed that that attitude did not seem to benefit me in enough ways to make it worth the increasing pain that it was everlastingly loading on me. My parents were getting fed-up, my acquaintances were becoming increasingly perplexed at me, and it started to earn me more ridicule than it shook off. Since I stopped, I have noticed a great improvement in virtually every area of my life that I see fit to try in. Though there are still a few remaining symptoms of my thoughtless behavior that will take time to be fully rid of, (as I'm sure you people are aware) my quality of life has gone steadily upwards since the change.

So, if you were to ask me whether I had meant to write that I wished I had friends period, I would be avoidant and hesitatant in answering the question. I am not yet at a stage where I can fully dispute the suggestion, but I am no longer at a stage where I will readily agree with it and heap some additional woes on top of it.

=CreepingShadow=

Apr 5, 2001
Chicago
archive.org
Cold Killer said:
It's not so much due to the facts as due to me trying to be less hard on myself. I noticed that that attitude did not seem to benefit me in enough ways to make it worth the increasing pain that it was everlastingly loading on me. My parents were getting fed-up, my acquaintances were becoming increasingly perplexed at me, and it started to earn me more ridicule than it shook off. Since I stopped, I have noticed a great improvement in virtually every area of my life that I see fit to try in. Though there are still a few remaining symptoms of my thoughtless behavior that will take time to be fully rid of, (as I'm sure you people are aware) my quality of life has gone steadily upwards since the change.

So, if you were to ask me whether I had meant to write that I wished I had friends period, I would be avoidant and hesitatant in answering the question. I am not yet at a stage where I can fully dispute the suggestion, but I am no longer at a stage where I will readily agree with it and heap some additional woes on top of it.
God damn Cold Killer, MUST you turn every thread into your own little personal psycho-therapy session you like to get free of charge? Now we have to hear you have no friends...what's next? No...! Forget I even asked that. Please.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Heh, I guess Hadmar was right, some people really can't or won't clue in.

This is the first thread where I've gone near this subject after my return, buddy, and that's only after two provocative posts were directed at me and demanded a response. Count the threads that I've been involved in lately, and show me where I've turned them into my "own little personal psycho-therapy" sessions, will you? I'm avoiding this subject like the plague, but it's almost like you guys WANT it from me so you can beat me down for it again.