PDA

View Full Version : its time to release a map pack!

carmatic
23rd Feb 2004, 05:34 PM
dont you think?
maybe with a few other stuff as well... extra vehicles, mutators, new version of unwheel... who knows..?

ProjectX
24th Feb 2004, 01:52 AM
dont you think?
maybe with a few other stuff as well... extra vehicles, mutators, new version of unwheel... who knows..?

well the next beta release is getting nigh (I think) maybe shrimp can clear us up about it, I just hope he gives me enough time to finish my newest map. I'm sorry Jerdaygo (if you read this) but I gave up on billiards because there were some strange collision problems that I couldn't fix.

jerdaygo
26th Feb 2004, 11:22 PM
What kind of collision problems are you having??? its not the MoD collision problem is it?

ProjectX
27th Feb 2004, 04:46 PM
What kind of collision problems are you having??? its not the MoD collision problem is it?

No there's a part where I'm trying to get the cars to go across the cue (across a large agp too) so I set the cue not to collide with anything and put upa collision volumes for the cars to drive over. They still hit the cue, and they fall off every time.

jerdaygo
27th Feb 2004, 10:35 PM
well steven helped with the collision, he set it up differently than I had it so if you still want to make the map he might be of more help than I. And about the MoD, it has a strange collision problem that has been run into before and shrimp has looked into it but cant seem to find the problem.