My little brother owns?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
I'm watching my little brother play here and he's scoring in the top 4 nearly every game. You know what that means? My little brother is better than 60% of the people playing out there! My little brother is only 10.

Last edited:

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
There's a good reason why I never play LK or Edge at anything...

TWD said:
I'm watching my little brother play here and he's scoring in the top 4 nearly every game. You know what that means? My little brother is better than 60% of the people playing out there! My little brother is only 10.

Welcome to my world :(

The EuroLANers will remember what LK and Edge did during the DC games...

Kilrogg

May 8, 2002
Visit site
we are getting old...
^___^

And I say while I'm only 17 (almost 18 lol)

We lack reactions :p

I don't care what happens as long as I own my stupid big brother who can't understand why I strafe...

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
60% of the people out there just got the demo and never played UT2003 properly. Also about 20% whoop the ass of your brother real good, while another 20% is most definitely untouchable. Skill gap. Remember?

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I never played UT2003, and I didn't find the transition very hard at all from UT1 (and I hadn't played anything other then Excessive UT1 for years).

enfestid

Sep 6, 2003
USA
Visit site
Doesn't really surprise me... A lot of the people don't know how to play. I constantly get in first place now in ONS, so it's really not that fun anymore... Hopefully there will be some players whoop up on me once the full game's out.

Also: I'm tired of seeing people doing the movement/dodge tricks in ONS. They don't help at all. It's so open there's almost no point at all to doing it. I love fragging those players...

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
the only useful thing about the dodge boost is being able to reach your vehicle at the beginning of the match before a noob teamate does. :D

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
TWD - why are you getting all egotisitical about beating up on the demo newbies? The impression i'm getting from you is that you're quite happily being the annoying bastard that you yourself have been campaigning against - the people that pic on those less skilled, then boast about it.

That's ****ing shallow man, sad.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Very sad...

edhe said:
TWD - why are you getting all egotisitical about beating up on the demo newbies? The impression i'm getting from you is that you're quite happily being the annoying bastard that you yourself have been campaigning against - the people that pic on those less skilled, then boast about it.

Agreed. Got ego TWD?

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
edhe said:

who cares, its really not a big deal the way i see it, just play.