Whats wrong with this picture?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
badbrochure.jpg

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
The bullets are on the wrong side in the mag...they should be pointing to the right?

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
yes ... the bullets in the magazine are loaded backward.

I've GOT to find a way to get my hands on the actual printed brochure :)

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
they probably did it on purpose to foil the photographers plans to grab it kill them all and save humanity from another ****ty handgun.

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
I'm amazed they'd go in backwards.

As an aside, I was not aware they made the USP in .40 S&W. The few USP's, and SOCOM's I handled were in .45 ACP. (More a matter of my inexperience with H&K's handguns.)

Meplat-

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
actually I tried loading one of my Steyr magazines backward and found that they go in easier then the right way.

And the pistol pictured is not a USP ... its their new P2000, but they have been making .40 USPs since the begining of the USP line.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Zundfolge said:
yes ... the bullets in the magazine are loaded backward.

I've GOT to find a way to get my hands on the actual printed brochure :)
How on earth can you guys tell? I can't see into the magazine anywhere!

Btw, I was going to say that the whole barrel is very warped...

Attachments

• curve.jpg
    curve.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 58

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Cold Killer said:
How on earth can you guys tell? I can't see into the magazine anywhere!

Btw, I was going to say that the whole barrel is very warped...

The picture is a photograph of the brochure ... if you look at the bottom edge of the image you can see that the front cover of the brochure is slightly bent up ... that would account for the "warped" barrel/slide.

So when you look at the picture I posted, is it cropped like the one you posted?

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
It's been in the works for a while. I was impressed when I first saw it, but it's just another subcompact these days.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
the P2000 is nice ... but frankly its just a USP with a few minor updates (mostly aesthetic).

And there isn't any current HKs I'd call a subcompact. A buddy of mine has a USP Compact and the thing is a freakin' brick!

I'd say other then the new P2000 the only HK that I'd call a compact is the P7 (last subcompact they made was the old Model 4).

Although there is a P2000 "subcompact" thats supposed to be out soon, but I'd still say its larger then a subcompact (keep in mind I used to carry a Kahr MK40)
p2ksub-hand.jpg

http://www.hkpro.com/p2000k.htm

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Put it next to what Glock calls a subcompact. A Glock 33, for instance.

I rest my case.