Jerdaygo?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
HI, I just played Billiards and it's great, i love it! I was just sitting there and thinking and I though, how about chicken today? So I went and grabbed a chicken sandwich from my nereby Tescos, and while I was there my mind was drawn towards Billiards again and I thought, a drink would be good too. So I went and grabbed a coca-cola and then Just as I went to pay I thought, why not make a race map on a billiards table? So here it is, to the point, I am asking for permission to use th assets from you billiards map to make a race map.

Thanks in advance (hopefully)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
UW-RC-Billiards

Sure, sounds cool ProjectX,
I was thinking of doing that myself, but I have been very busy with school and life, I have been working on a DM and CTF version of my billiards map that are comming along, I am still stuck on my Night Camp race track, but o well I will get it done some day, gotta do the school, daddy and husband thing first :), just send me a copy when you get it done ;)

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
By the way when shimp gets the new updates done to kball I had planned to remove the mesh of the cue ball and change the physics of the kball to a more cue ball like weight and movement, inlarge it, texture it like the cue and make it the new cue ball. Last time I talked to shrimp he said that he thought size would be a good setting for the new kball, so hopfully I can make all those changes.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Uw Ctf

Hey maybe since your doing a race based on billiard, I think i might soon have the time and make a UW CTF in addition to my standard CTF map, what do you think? That is if i still cant get anywhere on my night track.