Tired of traffic congestion?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sandworm

[UMC] E-something
Mar 8, 2000
under a napkin
Visit site
Crowze said:
Listed in category: Consumer Electronics > Radios: CB, Ham & Shortwave > Ham Radio > Accessories > Antennas

What the hell? Well, I guess there isn't really a category for aircraft, but still...

That category seems to be on par with some of the other stuff he's listing. No one seems to be buying his wireless internet warehouse.. personally, my $10 802.11b router could use some more oomph.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4672&item=3078834871

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
This guy made news for flying one of the MiG's across the atlantic a few years ago..

I expect they're in superb condition, but getting the type rating to actually fly the bird might be a challenge. Also, one will find it hard to get it maintained, and serviced.

Then there is the inability to run it the way it should be run. the FAA frowns on mach capable personal aircraft, so you'd be forced to keep her subsonic.

Meplat-