Desktop screenies yay!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
Arr, there hasnt been a desktop screenshot thread in so long hell hath frozen over and i am starting a new one. so without much ado: i bring you my latest work of art
i call it "misconceptions of icon placement in a world of jubilation"

desktopfeb04.jpg

Last edited:

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Behold. The most boring desktop ever!

Since this is on my "secondary" computer (my old 1.4gHz T-bird and GF3 card stuffed into my even older HX45 case) which is only used for running eMule and ABC (yet Another Bittorrent Client) while I do my "real" work on the "primary" XP3000+/Radeon 9800PRO box I try to keep the fluff to a minimum. I should really post the desktop from the "primary" here, but it isn't particularly more exciting than this and I can't be arsed to turn on the noisy bastard right now. This old heap has got Firefox, FooBar and Total Annihilation installed, so what else do I really need? (All right. INF, probably...)

Attachments

• desktop1.jpg
    desktop1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 59

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Mine fucking destroys you all.

mydesktop.jpg

Resized from 1280x1024

Last edited:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
unixman, drop vim and get something buggy and heavy like Eclipse ;)

edit: ouch, maybe I compressed it a bit too much :hmm:

Attachments

• desktop_ok.jpg
    desktop_ok.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

[C22]-Mort

Retired but wearing the tag with pride!
Aug 18, 2003
Cornwall
www.morte.force9.co.uk
jaunty said:
Maybe not everybody is a drooling fanboy.
If by saying that you are implying that having an INF icon on the desktop makes you a "drooling fanboy" of Inf, then having an icon of any game makes you a "drooling fanboy" of that game which would make them "drooling fanboys" of something ;) ;)

I'm just glad my desktop has NO icons ... come to think of it maybe we'd all just better un-install ALL applications and games just in case ;) ;)

Last edited:

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
[C22]-Mort said:
If by saying that you are implying that having an INF icon on the desktop makes you a "drooling fanboy" of Inf, then having an icon of any game makes you a "drooling fanboy" of that game which would make them "drooling fanboys" of something ;) ;)

I'm just glad my desktop has NO icons ... come to think of it maybe we'd all just better un-install ALL applications and games just in case ;) ;)

"no" "I'm" "pointing out" that "people" who "post useless posts" to "complain about" the "lack of icons" for a "certain game" are "failed abortions".

P.S ""