search for old game.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
I've been searching for a certain game, it's about gravity and planets. You have a ship and tons of weapons, and they are influenced by the planets gravity, so it's not easy to hit the oponent AI or online.

It's an old game, the AIM is manual - you just point with the mouse or put an angle with the keyboard.

The main concern is I don't remember the game's name. I searched in The House of the Underdogs, but nothing there I could remember.:hmm:

I'd aprecciate some advice/help.

Thanx.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Sounds like Star something or other.

Tonne of different races with different ships. You got a little graphic of the crew controlling the ship. They'd pull one lever to shoot and another to hit the thrusters and so on.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
You're likely after Star Control or its sequel Star Control 2.

Screenie

Even if you're not looking for this one, you really owe it to yourself to obtain SC2 and play it.